Mister D.O.G. - Wet re-release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
BayUndaground.com is slowly but steadily supporting the Northwest rap scene as well (despite the name), so once in a while we will lace you with info from these regions too. However the truth is we don't have enough time to do research on our own, yet we're always grateful when the artists / labels / fans provide us the info. That helps a lot!

This article has been taken from BayUndaground.com

Mister D.O.G. - Wet (re-release)

Northwest rap pioneer Mister D.O.G. aka Mr. Dog is working on his fourth official solo album entitled "Streets Of Tha Tac" which was already presented twice by us in recent weeks. However you should also note, that this Tacoma representative has lately come out with the brand new re-release of his debut solo "Wet". The new version features brand new cover, graphics as well as 5 unheard, bonus songs. Expect 17 songs with features by such people as Cool Nutz, Keak Da Sneak, Agerman, Shaolin, Mac Money and more. The cd is available at CD Baby - units will we re-stocked soon. You may also check artist's MySpace page. Peep the tracklist below:

01. Intro
02. Playa Playa f. Cool Nutz, Have Not & Squeek Nutty Bug
03. Get Off My Line f. Keak da Sneak & Agerman
04. Str8 Smashin
05. Sammy No Scrilla
06. 4 Da Homies f. Mississippi
07. Gettin Paid f. Have Not
08. Kennel Music Thang
09. Car Show
10. I'm A Boss f. Shaolin
11. Betta Have My $$ f. Mississippi
12. WET
13. Cold World
14. Aquaman
15. Get It Craccin f. Mac Money & Have Not
16. Crab Buccet Theory
17. Certified Playaz

Oct 22, 2009
GOOD LOOKING FAM. THEY SOLD OUT ONCE ALREADY! BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY GOT ANOTHER 30 IN STOCK RIGHT NOW. THOSE WILL MOST LIKELY BE GONE BY THURSDAY AND I WILL HAVE TO RESTOCK THEM AGAIN. SO GET YOURS NOW.