Mistah Fab Vs Arsonal Battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014
Ars took that win. I think Fab needs to re-enter the ring again. Seems like alot of rappers are doing so -----

Buddens,
Madchild......Madchild imo had some shit for daylyt
Cassidy
Canibus (still kinda put off about this cause i fool with Bis on the low)

Cassidy already stated that he wanted to battle again ( i still feel the element was off with that Dizaster battle...I gave that battle 2-1 to Cass). Shotgun Suge says Cass bars are outdate and a top tier Smack/Url rapper would murder him. Hopefully something come out of that. Honestly, if Fab does in fact battle, i like for it to be against someone like Aye Verb ( The Hitman Holla "Thats How You Talk To Your Son" Aye Verb not the Verb as of recent or Tsu Surf or keep it West Coast and battle Danny Myers, Dumbfoundead

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2007
Arsonal was so disrespectful...I don't know how Fab stood there and took that in his own town. Well I do know...a fat check
This was the best thing to happen to bay since the hyphy shit, this was LIVE . And yeah fab gets my respect for keepin his cool, im a cool mf but i probly woulda had arsonal knocked down for that, u dont speak ill on the deceased, especially his mom, feel me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
we woulda just had to start that battle off the top again after i uppercutted that nigga jaw to the moon for all that bitch ass nigga name dropping about other people not involved.

now a battle rapper gotta be able to take disrespect...but you doin that shit on purpose like its a g check. we can rap after you get socked in the mouth for mentioning my daughter, mother, or father that have either passed, or just saying some pedo shit about my daughter. not rockin. rap with a fat lip after you said that and we good.

cuz if its one thing ive promised myself my entire life, is that after a formal warning, there will be no disrespecting moms. yet, trolling is trolling. i might let it slide and just get in your face after the battle.

i just feel a certain way about taking it there. so lets say your mom is a fan of your rapping cuz you makin a good living doin it...and she hear some dude just tear her apart. how you explain that to moms? "thats how they do in these battles" ...but then again i woulda expected that from arsonal so we woulda talked about that before hand and if he took it there then its gonna be the same shit just worse.

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
YEAHHHHH, he hella wrong for that disrespectful shit about his mom and pops, especially if they no longer living yo. Then talkin bout putting a dirty condom in his daughters mouth? Hella pedo suspect fuck that dirtball shit. I mean I know it's a battle rap, but there is just certain lines you do not cross when it comes to snappin on your homie, or battling on stage for a crowd. I dunno that's just me though.

Jul 19, 2007
YEAHHHHH, he hella wrong for that disrespectful shit about his mom and pops, especially if they no longer living yo. Then talkin bout putting a dirty condom in his daughters mouth? Hella pedo suspect fuck that dirtball shit. I mean I know it's a battle rap, but there is just certain lines you do not cross when it comes to snappin on your homie, or battling on stage for a crowd. I dunno that's just me though.
Theres certain lines u do not cross even in battles. Imagine if yor mom passed and someone said they wanna fuck your dead mom.. not right under any cercumstances..

Props: Kon1 and Kon1
Sep 5, 2013
Really? I mean arsonal was brutal but fab had the crowd goin dumb and thats a rough town crowd, even of its hometeam he still had them rockin feel me
I feel ya on that, but Fab should've known Arsonal would go there. That's what he does. At the end of the day Arsonal did more homework on Fab than he did on Arsonal. Fab is the better rapper, but he let this battle slip away. As far as Fab taking flight, he could've. He had so much support behind him. I can respect him keepin it professional. Fab may not have blown up solo, but he's made his money ghost writing. The mainstream don't fuck with the streets and Fab delivering the fade would've made him look like a liability/shady cat. The whole DJ Mustard thing probably killed a business deal or 2 for Fab. He may have took the L on the battle, but everybody familiar with Fab knows his capabilities, and I'm sure he got paid. Arsonal has got murked in numerous battles anyways.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
naw breh..i dont give a fuck. and for the "legends" to just stand there and let dude pop off? nah breh..that dude arsonal done disrespected him and no one popped him in his fuckin mouth??

naw...fuck arsonal. and i give it to fab for not taking his fucking head off. fuck them legends, fuck them on stage and fuck the crowd for not booing this clown off the stage. except for that one guy and girl who bood and kept saying OMG

sway, its a battle but wtf breh..is this what rap battles have become these days?? cant talk about the man, gotta rip into his family??

fuck arsonal.

back into my bottle i go.

wait, was that kuzzo fly?

cmon, fab won that shit. when the ground got into that N.E.W. oakland.....cmon breh

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
AT the end of the day, i felt like dude disrespected fab as a individual AND as A FAMILY MAN. basically called you a pussy to your face and said you aint gon do shit about it regardless if its a battle or not. maybe im just reading it like that?? like that he could come to your city, and disrespect your dead family and slide. to me, that shit got more serious than a battle at that point. i give props to fab, MUCH PROPS for his restraint, but at the very least, i would have interupted the next round to straight up say, thats not gonna be tolerated. im shattering your face next time you take it too far, in front of all these niggas in my town. cuz you makin it a personal issue and not a battle anymore, keep that shit professional, you can throw in some momma disses and all that but dont take it to the level where youre literally disrespecting a muthafucka as a man in his city in front of his city, once again. like where was that gonna end? lets say he dissed the entire bay in front of all them niggas? lets say he started pickin off individuals from the background of the shit personally and dissing them? or dissing the bay as a whole? where does the disrespect stop? ima damn near say his disrespect level was even above tellin everyone on that shit they wack and fuck the bay. cuz the shit was a personal battle between two individuals.

the shit IS NOT a issue about 'tryna look hard' and some ole rah rah "i woulda did this" and "i woulda did that" i really feel like he took it too far. you could literally see the frustration on fabs face bro. at the very least i woulda just adressed it in the middle of the battle like yo, go head and rap, but if you gonna continue dissin a niggas family like you fuckin crazy, deceased family at that....at the very least, rap what you gon rap but as soon as this shits done, meet me outside cuz i want that fade. where do we call a line on this battle shit? there gotta be some sort of respect for a muthafucka as a man first, for him respecting his family second. like that was too far, way too far. his whole albums was about his family and u gon do that? nah dude. EVEN IF I PUT THE BATTLE ON, i woulda done some damage control, in fear of this nigga possibly getting jumped by the entire stage. i know we all felt like that shit mighta been a possibility watchin that.

due to the level of restraint by fab, the professionalism and the ability to keep shit battle rap, he won to me. not just because of that, but professionally because of that, and non-professionally to talk that way on arsonals end. how you gon say 'as a man, 100 grand...i aint gon talk about yo dead daddy...now yo dead daddy!" nope.

if you dont agree with me i think i respect your opinion, i dont feel like im above no one , but if i dont stand for something, example given my dead family, fuck do i stand for? thats why i feel like he really tested fab as a man first, his literal area of living second, on the stage like that with all those people, too far. it needed to get mentioned. i think the battle got way too messy and i really couldnt respect it. maybe he just needed to get socked so he realized some fuckin respect as a battle rapper. go ahead and be mr. disrespectful but dont take that shit to a level that YOU KNOW YOU WENT TO FAR...and HE KNEW he went to far, cuz he mentioned that shit numerous times. i cant respect that shit. fab got it. i never even thought arsonal was dope, and every time i watch a battle from him im looking for a reason to respect him as an actual battle rapper. why do i feel like hes dope? well that didnt give me a reason.

reminds me of a situation in graffiti, where a east coast writer named JA came to the west coast and wrote all over some shit that could be SEEN FROM SPACE on the la river by saber, with some toy shit, bullshit small lil throw ups wroten a few hundred times all over something that was giant. that same situation almost got dude merked on some beef shit, yet ppl on the east respected it for the level of disrespect used. like 'oooh he came to your city and did what?' the shit he went over was a hundred times better but he got props for literally toying his shit and getting away with it. kinda same situation. i just dont respect shit like that. brings me to another issue back on the movie 'beat street' with 'spit'...spit was gonna get his for goin over shit.

Last edited: