Mistah Fab- Street Fighter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
"To help promote the release today of SSFIIHDR, Capcom have put out an...album.The Street Fighter Underground Remix. It's for the PSN, it's actually pretty good, and it's free.

Yeah, free. Kind of strange move since, as stated, it's pretty good, but time wasted spent looking a gift horse in the mouth is time lost listening to it. It's a hip-hop album, so if that's not your thing, sorry. If it is, I'll say it a third time. It's pretty good!

The Hieroglyphics crew are there, Redman is there,Mistah Fab is there, Zion I is there, DJ Qbert is there. All rapping (or sampling, or scratching) about Street Fighter. Definitely worth picking up." - Kotaku

http://www.myspace.com/capcomunity

Album is free and good.

Apr 7, 2006
the songs on the myspace are nice. mistah fab sounds different on this song. sounds more mellow. but wouldnt mind gettin this.

Apr 25, 2002
fab ripped it...zion killed it too...all these songs blap...i remember when foos used to line they quarters up at the street fighter 2 arcade battlin...turbo eddition was the one