Mistah Fab slapped Dj Mustard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
OK here is what I think about the new video...

FAB walked up on his own and served the first drink.

Then Mustards security rushes in. FAB did what he did knowing that would happen. But 20 mothafuckas and FAB walks away. Not carried out, not crawls out. Walks away. Get better security. FAB should have been able to get that close and if he did he shouldn't have been able to keep his consciousness. Mustard's shit week. FAB responded how a man responds to disrespect.

Feb 16, 2006
If he's on payroll that's what I hope he'd be doing or his ass would be fired looking for a new job.
he would still get fired if he was working for me. you supposed to be the muscle, hitting a dude solid point blank from an angle and you didn't do more damage than that? let most dudes with muscle get a side angle on a dude thats tussling with somebody else and they gonna knock 'em out

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Even if you dislike fab you gotta give him props for being a real man walking up and handling bidness when he knew hella muthafukaz was gon get him..... Town Bidnezz we aint neva scared....
as much as i love disagreeing with you, i have to agree on this one. fab handled that shit and now hes getting hella publicity for it. millions of views on each of those videos. hes gonna be known as the guy that hit dijon mustard in the face on stage and nobody did shit to him back lol.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
yall do know that Rappin 4 Tay name is credited in the cd cover for who do u love what more are they supposed to do
its not credited on the cover. its in tiny ass print on the back that nobody ever reads. and its hardly a proper credit.

if i was 4tay i would be demanding royalties or taking the nigga to court for copyright infringement

Apr 25, 2002
its not credited on the cover. its in tiny ass print on the back that nobody ever reads. and its hardly a proper credit.

if i was 4tay i would be demanding royalties or taking the nigga to court for copyright infringement

i think that "tiny ass print that nobody ever reads" is all that really matters and the thing thats gonna keep paying 4-Tay. some of that tiny ass print says "Rag Top Publishing". "A. Forte" also has co-writer credits. when your name is attached like that to hit songs your going to get paid.

May 16, 2002
This has gone from bad to worse. No matter what angle we look at this it's a fucked up situation.

A lot of people praising Fab's move & praising that he walked out. He walked into a hail of fist, but it could of been worse. Had Fab been carried out in a body bag I already know most would praise even harder smh.

There is nothing cool about what happened. I still say the situation could of been handled different, but as fans we are taking sides like it was still 1996 when Pac & Biggie were around & the East Coast / West Coast / media bullshit was the main fuel.

Instead of trying to see this situation resolve on some grown man shit, we're still wanting to see blood spill except our own, but then be hypocritical by stating why the Bay get's shut out of a lot of things.

These are 2 grown men. They are fathers, but acting worse than their children. C'mon folks!!!!

Last edited: