Mistah fab on thizz nation volume 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
fabby is f'in raw....and yeah that song dont know is fucking raw also....and not to mention he can sound like mac dre way to much, on furly ghost he basically is him a couple seconds there

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
YEA HE STRAIGHT SWAGGA JACKED MAC DRE ON THE TRACK...

I NOTICED HOW DUDE CAN SWITCH UP HIS STYLE AT THE DROP OF A DIME... HE CAME ALL GANGSTA ON J-DIGGS NEW CD... SOUND LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT RAPPER

Apr 5, 2004
Rock said:
YEA HE STRAIGHT SWAGGA JACKED MAC DRE ON THE TRACK...

I NOTICED HOW DUDE CAN SWITCH UP HIS STYLE AT THE DROP OF A DIME... HE CAME ALL GANGSTA ON J-DIGGS NEW CD... SOUND LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT RAPPER
damn fa real tho mayne , it didnt even sound like dude, FAB got skills man,

Apr 5, 2004
aye tho mayn i aint tryna start no rumors or nuthin, but was i the only one who thot this track was takin shots at keak da sneak, like he dissin him or sumtin, specialy in the begining of the song, sound like he makin fun of keaks style

Jun 30, 2005
Yall gotta remember that rap is an artform.....Versatility is key to bein a dope M.C. ....Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I think Fab is tight even if he wasn't my folks....
yup. Fabby just switchin it up for everybody. He makes music for when u goin dumb and music u can chill and vibe with. Alot of rappers are just repeating the same shit on every track. Fab just reachin out to everybody. He is one of the best in the bay in my opinion.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
moneymotivated said:
the song "dont know" he sound just like mac dre i dunno he caught the furly ghost or somethin.

that shit go

Fuck No He Doesn't Sound Like Mac Dre In That Song.....Mistah F.A.B Got his own style with that Crest Side Game....Dude get's down!