Mistah FAB is everywhere!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
he goin to work for more den thizz, he doin it for da whole damn bay....he doin alot of shit, alot is hella similar, but its all slap....i hope he saved some fire for his album

any1 know when Yellow Bus Ryda droppin?

May 11, 2005
Oh shit

SUPER YELLOW BUS ALERT

Double Album (The Front & Back Of The Bus) Coming soon

u have heard

Metros & Chirpers
Go Damb Dumb
I Don't Know

But wait till yall hear this album. I promise

Jan 17, 2006
Legendgary said:
Oh shit

SUPER YELLOW BUS ALERT

Double Album (The Front & Back Of The Bus) Coming soon

u have heard

Metros & Chirpers
Go Damb Dumb
I Don't Know

But wait till yall hear this album. I promise
Furly Ghost
Ants In Ya Pants
and some shit wit smug dirtee or its called smug dirtee, it slaps

album gon be a slumper

Dec 9, 2005
Whats sad is that he's one of the hottest rappers in The Bay right now...and less than 10K supposed Bay Area rap fans put their money where their mouth was and supported...

He is dope tho...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
He's the rapper of the moment, just like keak was when copium dropped...on every damn song, remix or whatever...not that that's a bad thing, but damn...I just hope all these new booties don't start calling him a "legend"

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
hell yeah he did like three songz at the end of keak da sneak show in santa cruz pluz a freestyle at da end! show was off da hook and he didn't even get paid for it he was just feelin the people there everything was throwin da T'z Up Mob Figgas were tight!

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
I been a fan of FAb ever since I heard him on Thizz Nation vol. 1 from there I copped the Son of a pimp and Nig-Latin and I havn't been disappointed once. Fab is one of my favorite artists in the bay and he deserves all the shine hes getting now.