Mistah FAB is done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2008
He hasn't even dropped his album, his twitter bullshit was short lived. He used to be my favorite rapper, but now I couldn't care less about his next new gimmick. What are everyone else's thought ls?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
He has a gangsta grillz mixtape with dj drama coming out, should give him a lot more exposure. I'm not the biggest fab fan but when he wants to he can make good songs, peep his 1st tonite show with dj fresh for evidence of that. Where's his bm at? She still post here?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
personally the 'I am the bridge' mixtape made me look fwd to new shit... He is a lot better on like real topics, then hyphy gimmick raps

Feb 11, 2006
personally i think fab is a fag and his weak ass rappin is played out 2years ago...fuck him and the yellow bus he rode in on

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
fab is far from done, he was in the studio last night and knocked out like 6 verses. he is one of the best freestylers alive and has earned the respect of the east coast which is very hard to do. hes also one of the coolest guys in the rap game. dont sleep on fab or on his endless talent.

Feb 11, 2006
FAB GOT GAS. HES PROLLY ONE OF THE ONLY RAPPERS OUT THE WEST THAT CAN STEP IN THE RING WITH ANY RAPPERS ACCROSS THE NATION AND ALSO WITH REAL SKILLS. HIS BEST YEARS ARE IN FRONT OF HIM STILL.
theres hella rappers better than fab...he just a gimmick rapper whos spits are as soft as new born baby shit....you just made a thread about fake ass rappers gettin exposed but u think fab is hard??? not sayin fab is a snitch has been bitched up by anyone but musically he is hella soft and backpacky loooooooool rappers like dubb20 would shit on him and he highly underrated imo