Mistah Fab defends the White Girl Mobb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2003
No surprise, many rappers like to preach about black intellect/unity on their albums but then tapdance for massa when the opportunity arises. So it's no surprise that the guy who dropped "100 Bars of Reality" also defends whitey when they drop the N-Bomb on him. Then again this is the same guy who dropped "Ghost Ride It"...So what do you expect?

Don't be surprised if hes in Kreayshanws next video in black face sucking on those little scraggley broads toes.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com

Like FAB said she is from 35th in East Oakland and at 5:30 in the video above she comes in and her "Niggas" fuck with her cuz she comes from the same poverty stricken streets as them. The word "nigga" is used by asians and mexicans in the hood all day cuz they also come from the same struggle. If a person has an issue with her using the word nigga that's understandable, but knowing her and where she's from and what she's been through she could give a fuck less what any of yall think cuz her "niggas" are in jail and dying everyday.

May 5, 2005
Again, if I were to grow up in Ktown in LA I can call Korean Chinks and Gooks because it's cool? How about Growing up in East LA can I throw around a Spic or two to be down? Fuck this backwards ass explanation. I thought FAB was on some black pride shit, money must be tight for him to defend white women playing thug. I don't give a fuck if these bitches were the speakers at Malcolm X's wedding what the fuck does where they are from have to do with them using nigga? I bet they don't be using that shit at home around their mom, they probably turn real white real fast just like that cornball Drake.

May 1, 2010
I mean let's be real, the problem isn't white girls saying the word, it isn't Mistah Fab cosigning that shit - the problem is a generation of black kids who didn't grow up learning the meaning, pain, and struggle behind the word so they have no respect for that.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
There be hella mexicans in northern cali that say nigga and I never seen no blacks folks trip on them...

I mean what you wanna get in some real ass funk that might cost ppl they lives over a word???

Most ppl dont but to each his own if you really got a problem with it hit any hood in the bay or the valley and you will have a field day and a lot of opportunity to try and check folks...im sayin I know some white boys locked up for muder right now that was sayin nigga and bangin blood and wasnt no one tryna check shit over the word nigga...my point being is I think most ppl want to speak on it or have a problem with it cuz its some skinny white girls and not nobody that they feel would be a threat if they started trippin off them using the word nigga...just my 2 cents

Like FAB said she is from 35th in East Oakland and at 5:30 in the video above she comes in and her "Niggas" fuck with her cuz she comes from the same poverty stricken streets as them. The word "nigga" is used by asians and mexicans in the hood all day cuz they also come from the same struggle. If a person has an issue with her using the word nigga that's understandable, but knowing her and where she's from and what she's been through she could give a fuck less what any of yall think cuz her "niggas" are in jail and dying everyday.
LMAO THE SAME STRUGGLE? YEA OK.... ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH @UR POST RIGHT NOW & SHAKE MY HEAD ..

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
I mean let's be real, the problem isn't white girls saying the word, it isn't Mistah Fab cosigning that shit - the problem is a generation of black kids who didn't grow up learning the meaning, pain, and struggle behind the word so they have no respect for that.
The problem is people not knowing the difference between "Nigga" and "Nigger"

VERY TRUE .. IDK IF FABs G-MOMS?G-POPS IS ALIVE BUT I WONDER WHAT WOULD THEY SAY TO HIM ABOUT CO-SIGNING THIS ... I MEAN IM JUST TRYIN SEE WTF FAB BE THINKIN WHEN HE SAY THIS BULLSHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.