MISTAH FAB DECLARES WAR ON ROYCE DA 5′9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
anyways. battles are good for hiphop/rap. the best usually comes out when people go at eachother. i hope fab doesnt pick a wack beat or a wack style cuz i aint gonna lie royce came with a lil heat on this jayz beat.

and if anyone liked dr dre's chronic 2001, then you like rocye da 5'9 without even knowing. considering he ghostwrote a couple tracks.

fabby i know you gonna come with some heat cuz thats what you do. i wanna hear some shit mr freestyle king. you should get that yukmouth-shine like me beat and rip him. that shit bops.

Dec 13, 2003
I dunno what the rest of the world heard but I don't see how FAB murdered him in that battle. Was pretty close in my opinion.
your opinion has just lost all credibility.
3 judges. the crowd and even the losin rapper himself, admitting that FAB won.
royce says he was tired but even he admits its no excuse.

but honestly if yall know bout this. royce wasnt even suppose to battle. so he didnt do no homework on FAB therefore not really goin at him.

FAB was suppose to battle Joe Budden but he didnt show up. Royce bein the hiphopper that he is was like fuck it lets give the crowd something and "battles fab"

this 2nd round should be a lil closer now that both rappers know a lil bit more of each other.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
jealous lil faggots like usernamex and his butt buddy jizz-i-iz are losers who envy me. say what u want, but i know it and u know it. i'll be in the yay all next week if one of u bitches has the balls to ever say shit to my face.

i cant go in a thread without one of these queers stalkin me.