Mistah F.A.B - Pray 4 Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
Video was very sub par. You cant add the same shots/locations in multiple clips it is a turn off.
This song/video is 100x better then any of the bullshit content you're fuckin subpar artists have put out in the past 3 years. You always bitch about people nitpickin & bein haters on here then come do the same exact shit. Take your hypocrite ass the fuck outta here.

Feb 4, 2005
You guys saying this is Fabs best work need to listen to some of his albums and mixtapes and not just the normal hype bullshit singles and videos he pushes out. He always makes at least a few realtype tracks on his albums ever since his first one and there more than a few classics ya'll should check out (if you haven't already).

Personally i think the tracks average but Fabby is sick with the real life reality raps so don't get it twisted.

Feb 8, 2006
You guys saying this is Fabs best work need to listen to some of his albums and mixtapes and not just the normal hype bullshit singles and videos he pushes out. He always makes at least a few realtype tracks on his albums ever since his first one and there more than a few classics ya'll should check out (if you haven't already).

Personally i think the tracks average but Fabby is sick with the real life reality raps so don't get it twisted.
True. Mistah Fab has plenty of classic songs. I'm still waiting for that classic album though. I know he has it in him. His best album is "Son of a Pimp". Mistah Fab is madly slept on though. He is one of the few artist in the Bay Area that can rap all styles. Conscious, mob, battle rap, hyphy, party and whatever else.

Aug 10, 2008
Great to see Mistah Fab still pushing. He is one of my favorite rappers. I thought he was just unmotivated for a while. Cant wait for the next album.