Mistah F.A.B. is in the new April 06 XXL Magazine!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
hahahha wtf, are those grills in his teeth?? whats up with it? haha they shoulda chose a better pic...

damn too bad its too small to read, well you can kiiinda read it but fuck trying. my eyes'll hurt haha

Nov 28, 2005
Help me out fellas is the mag in the stands? I've been couped up in the pad like a goblin in mother earths vagina. I wanna get the mag but I don't wanna hobble around on my broken wheel 4 nothing.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
cool article...too bad i can't read it(now i must take my ass to Borders n pick up my high times & murder dog mags and read that article on XXL.

i was thinking.......where did you get that article from(what website)??
maybe the text is bigger on their website.
I know F.A.B.'s website has a list of the articles he's been featured on...i'll have to check later.

Aug 14, 2005
i just got the mag today and theres an article about family ties in the rap game, e-40 & droop e are mentioned with a pic of them above the article.
the product is also in the show &prove(willie hen). it also surprised me that kevin federline names dru down, mac mall & mac dre as influences.