Mistah F.A.B. Design

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
feedback is appreciated

edit: this isnt supposed to be sumtin flashy, or obviousley made in photoshop. I was going for simple if that helps. i already kno most dudes on here wont feel it cuz its not hella busy, bright, photoshop obvious..but if u like Simple stuff lemme get sum feedback!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what is this supposed to be? just a picture for your own personal amusement or an album cover or what?

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Superfly Snuka said:
typography is bad, you didnt kern your shit. a huge gab between the F.a

AND the top text is flush right, but the bottom is centered? no its off center...slightly right
yea the text place is off, dont look good. i would probaly make one to the left the other right align. other then that is clean not much really to say

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I like the color scheme.....but thats about it.....I don't like the font....I don't like the gap underneath fabs bottomless torso.....I don't like the random ass darkened yellow stripe.....but yeah, I do like how the colors match his shirt :ermm:

Mar 28, 2006
Defy said:
I like the color scheme.....but thats about it.....I don't like the font....I don't like the gap underneath fabs bottomless torso.....I don't like the random ass darkened yellow stripe.....but yeah, I do like how the colors match his shirt :ermm:
thanks for tha feedback. What you mean by random ass yellow stripe tho? theres 2 other ones, they all the color of his shirt...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
BayBoss420 said:
thanks for tha feedback. What you mean by random ass yellow stripe tho? theres 2 other ones, they all the color of his shirt...
oh yeah....now I notice it.....it was just that the shit was darkened so I didn't see the other colors, it looked like you had a block of 3 colors on top & bottom with a random ass yellow stripe connecting it.....I see what it is now....I still don't like it tho....