Mista F.A.B. Top 5 DOA Allhiphop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
LOL foreel Fab should have shouted out Mac Dre. Not saying Dre is in the class of BIG and PAC as far as lyricism, but Dre means just as much to the Bay as any other rapper means to their city/region.

May 7, 2002
LOL foreel Fab should have shouted out Mac Dre. Not saying Dre is in the class of BIG and PAC as far as lyricism, but Dre just as much to the Bay as any other rapper means to their city/region.
How big Mac Dre was in the Bay is irrelevant if you're talking Top 5 NATIONWIDE. There are lots of rappers well known in their own regions, Mac Dre is no exception just because he's from the Bay Area. I'm assuming Fab's list was TOP 5, PERIOD, and not a top TOP 5 BAY AREA list.

May 8, 2008
How big Mac Dre was in the Bay is irrelevant if you're talking Top 5 NATIONWIDE. There are lots of rappers well known in their own regions, Mac Dre is no exception just because he's from the Bay Area. I'm assuming Fab's list was TOP 5, PERIOD, and not a top TOP 5 BAY AREA list.
lol I didn't say anything about Fab putting Dre in the top 5, or anything about a bay area top 5. I said he could have gave Dre a shout out because of what Dre meant to the region Fab comes from.