MISTA DRAWMUH CDR'S!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Aiight ya'll.... Sense everyone hittin me up asking about my old songs... ima deliver it to ya'll.... ya'll get get all the old joints on a cdr

tracc listening -

1) Fucc Dat Bitch - FEAT. Mr Maja , MuB
2) Dead Drunk
3) Filthay
4) Miss's Mistress - Feat. Mr Bilistic
5) Opposites Attract - Feat. Mr Bilistic
6) Uh Huh
7) Battle Rap Verse 1
8) Frozen emotions ((Drawmuhs verse only))
9) Lungz Explodin *Smoke wit Me*
10) Drawmuhtized
11) Freestyle Session 1
12) Billigerant
13) SouthSidah Ridah ((S.C.G.C ANTHEM))
14) Ride 4 Yo Rillaz - FEAT. Foe Loco, Babe Reg,
15) Murder Tha Murder - FEAT. Mr. Doctor, Foe Loco

$10 shipped ya'll.... Get at ya boy if u interested.... u get all the old joints......

THIS CD IS NOT MIXED OR MASTERED, JUST RAW UNCUT SLUMPS. THESE SONGS R LOST MATERIAL, OR ELSE I WOULD MIX, MASTER & PRESS EM... THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO GET THESE CUT'S......just a cd to show how i grown over the years as an artist.....

[email protected]

A

All Out HOGG

SHITS DOPE...IVE HEARD IT ALL ALREADY...ALOT'A THE SHIT IS SHIT U DON'T WANNA MISS...& THE REST OF IT IS SHIT YA CAN'T MISS

FYI...THERES ALOT'A DRAWMUH STILL AROUND THAS NOT ON THIS...[I WONDER HOW MUCH I HAVE THAT DRAWMUH DOESN'T]

IF THIS SHIT SELLS ENOUGH...& PICKS UP ENOUGH SUPPORT...WHO KNOWS YALL MIGHT HERE A VOLUME 2

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
@ Drawmuh

What's really..........I wanna get up on this offer. Do you accept paypal? When you coming back in town? Maybe I can just get it from you then if it ain't gonna be very long or I can send the money to you now it don't matter. I gotta camcorder now too so if you and bilistic do anymore showz I'm at that.....lemme know the get down homie...

[email protected]

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
^^ get the fuc outa here wit dis shit

NETCEE???...... i been featured on....MR DOCTOR's nation wide release...i been featered on FOE LOCO's nationwide release....i been featured on SAVAGES 2 compilation a CD that features YUKMOUTH, C-BO & otha huge cali rappers....i been sighned to both MR DOCTORS odysea label...and to X-RAIDED'S MADMAN RECORDS... my groups done shows with, tech 9, ja rule, nelly, naughty by nature..... u coulda posted this in tha SLR forum... but u wana come to my post tryin to start shit.... MUTHAFUCCAZ KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE.....go take that shit to an MP3.COM rapper mufucca....

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
RaginHomosexual said:
put MY LIFE, ROLL CALL, and WEAPONZ IN MY POSSESSION and youve got a deal

oh yeah, and funky shit that was tight

"rap game imperial, brains so superior"
Funkyshit is on there... its called... BATTLE RAP VERSE 1

MY LIFE.... i dont have... ROLL CALL ill think about it.....WEAPONZ no

Jan 25, 2003
ill email you MY LIFE

you cant make a special burned copy?

lmao -- look in the mail the next week or so, too, my birthday is this tuesday (29th) ill be gettin breaded....and im home from texas, no more vacations for a while....ill be gettin my AIM name back soon

A

All Out HOGG

wich version of my life you talkin about?

HHHmmm...Weaponz = 1 of the 2 other songs DRAWMUH ever used the 3'Dee Spacin sound on...

May 4, 2003
www.HOGGLIFE916.com
I got mine today this is what I think

dope as hell song, it starts out with a war beat & drawmuh kicks it off with a war alarm sounding verse then switches it up as the beat fully kicks in, Maja comes raw and so does Mub

2) Dead Drunk

This song has a kind of party beat, I wasn't expekting it to be like this. Its a tight drinkers anthem & could easily get played on the radio. Drawmuh sounds hella diffrent here then on 3'Dee spacin

3) Filthay

This is another new sounding song, although i heard the snippet before the full song has much more to offer. dope track

This song has one funky beat. Its coo but my least favorite so far

This song has alot of melody to it, Drawmuh comes tight & spits real shit. Bilistic comes okay he could pronounce some words better though

6) Uh Huh

This song is knock, straight gangsta ass shit. I can picture this being the 408 anthem

7) Battle Rap Verse 1

Reminds me of Prince on this seriously. Its an intresting concept to say the least

This song is tight as hell. Drawmuh spits a cold ass verse thas hella real. enough said

I remember back in the day Drawmuh planned on maken this a single with teflon tears on the b side. This song is going to shock alot of motha fuckaz. I won't ruin it

10) Drawmuhtized

Real shit, cold versus

11) Freestyle Session 1

Coo shit. I heard this before on cypha lightz

12) Billigerant

Another dranken anthem. This one is for the underground and gangsta ass motha fuckaz

TIGHT just TIGHT

Same song that was on foe loco's cd

Same song that was on Mr.Doctor's cd

Overall i rate this cd 9 outa 10

Every song on here gets played. no need for a track skip button

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
Xiao 'Velvet said:
I got mine today this is what I think

dope as hell song, it starts out with a war beat & drawmuh kicks it off with a war alarm sounding verse then switches it up as the beat fully kicks in, Maja comes raw and so does Mub

2) Dead Drunk

This song has a kind of party beat, I wasn't expekting it to be like this. Its a tight drinkers anthem & could easily get played on the radio. Drawmuh sounds hella diffrent here then on 3'Dee spacin

3) Filthay

This is another new sounding song, although i heard the snippet before the full song has much more to offer. dope track

This song has one funky beat. Its coo but my least favorite so far

This song has alot of melody to it, Drawmuh comes tight & spits real shit. Bilistic comes okay he could pronounce some words better though

6) Uh Huh

This song is knock, straight gangsta ass shit. I can picture this being the 408 anthem

7) Battle Rap Verse 1

Reminds me of Prince on this seriously. Its an intresting concept to say the least

This song is tight as hell. Drawmuh spits a cold ass verse thas hella real. enough said

I remember back in the day Drawmuh planned on maken this a single with teflon tears on the b side. This song is going to shock alot of motha fuckaz. I won't ruin it

10) Drawmuhtized

Real shit, cold versus

11) Freestyle Session 1

Coo shit. I heard this before on cypha lightz

12) Billigerant

Another dranken anthem. This one is for the underground and gangsta ass motha fuckaz

TIGHT just TIGHT

Same song that was on foe loco's cd

Same song that was on Mr.Doctor's cd

Overall i rate this cd 9 outa 10

Every song on here gets played. no need for a track skip button
Much luv on the review fam......