MISTA DRAWMUH business card

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is This 2 Complicated 4 A Business Card

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Kinda, but its so tight u should go with it!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
SF
EvilWayz said:
the second is too plain.........how bout a brick or concrete background? that might work......give it an urban look
its a business card, it's supposed to be plain.
professional business cards aren't cheap to get printed.
the first one looks like you'd need glossy paper to get printed, which is unnecessary for a business card.
if someone handed me that card, or another card with a brick/concrete/other design on it I wouldnt take them as seriously as someone with a more professional look

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
lol, kinda funny though...you forgot to blur the second one's info...and the background..in my opinion is fine for proffesionalism..but the M.D. part...looks totally unprofessional..you can't mix street and business...look at your target audience...and pick one, either go one way or the other..dun try to mix what don't mix

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Noxious said:
lol, kinda funny though...you forgot to blur the second one's info...and the background..in my opinion is fine for proffesionalism..but the M.D. part...looks totally unprofessional..you can't mix street and business...look at your target audience...and pick one, either go one way or the other..dun try to mix what don't mix
ummmmm
look @ the actual #s.....
theyre 555-1212...
so it wasnt blurred but changed...
and juss cuz u have sum OLD ENGLISH-type letters,
dont make it street

SikIndividuoh said:
No hatred BUT...None of 'em look "professional". Maybe he wanted it that way?

SikIndividuoh...invisible
well its still a business card 4 music.....
but what would u change 2 make it totally suit & tie?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
noWetaG said:
well its still a business card 4 music.....
but what would u change 2 make it totally suit & tie?
Everything...pick about three colors from the color wheel to make the card a "focus of attention", color will make it attractive. A business card that provokes a double take means they are actually reading what is on it which is obviously important. Keep it simple yet catchy...catchy without overkill. Stay away from filters & keep the fonts nice & simple.

Hope this helps.

SikIndividuoh...invisible