MISSISSIPPI ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

BO When ya'll finna drop a mississippi album, hommie can sing his ass off. Drop the first gangsta R & B album feating yuk 151 your self mall komain tay whoever. one hit single and WCM blows the fuck up and puts sac/bay back on the map.

I mean everything from murder show, club hoppin, shit on jt album, komain got him up on three tracks. you had him on a gang of shit. He got the best voice ive heard in a minute.

anyway let me know cause that would be about the only R & B shit id cop.

stay up mayne.

T

thug_proppa

thats what im saying. shit could be a rap/ R & B classic with the right production on there.

any opinions come on now.

T

thug_proppa

come on now. one tight video for the ladies and shits on, he sells platinum plus. with c-bo yuk and whoever featured on it. ladies is bumpin that shit and they men hear that gangsta shit and cop that. next drop a c-bo video with mississippi doing the hook.

thats how shit can come back. and fuck it if it dont work it still love to hear a mississippi album.

T

thug_proppa

you right about that, but shit one hit R & B single then the album blows up. cant hurt the bay, ya know.

T

thug_proppa

HA HA shit would be straight gangsta!!! I wanna see I-ROCC and mississippi hook up to. People always finna sleep on shit out of dago no matter how much heat cats bring. only the trues reconize.

T

thug_proppa

thats what c.s. told me. thats good shit and im glad its finna happen. Ko CWAL still doing shit with johnny P??? cause if so you haven mississippi and johnny P on shit cant nobody fuck with them hooks.

Oh and i got some ideas i wanna run by you i'll hit you up on pm in a minute folks.

Apr 25, 2002
thug_proppa said:
BO When ya'll finna drop a mississippi album, hommie can sing his ass off. Drop the first gangsta R & B album feating yuk 151 your self mall komain tay whoever. one hit single and WCM blows the fuck up and puts sac/bay back on the map.
Ps. You don't want to clutter an r&b album up with a bunch of rappers. It's a sure failure if you do.

T

thug_proppa

Not with R & B its not. with r & B alll you need is one hit song then everybody buys it because of that song.

T

thug_proppa

I Dont have to name one R & B album that sold well because of 1 hit song because thats the way r & B is. thats my point drop one soft song to get all the females to buy it and have rappers on all the other songs. they buy it because of the hit song not because they love the artist or have heard the cd.