MISSIN AWOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MURDA_MINDED

YOU'LL NEVER FIND 20 NIGGAZ AS TIGHT AS THE 4 NIGGAZ, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, YOUNG NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........DAMN WHY'D THEY HAVE TO GO........I MISS THAT AWOL SHIT.........C-BO'S BANGERS, MARVALESS, PIZZO, LUNASICC.........FUCK!!!!!!!!.............HARDEST AWOL ALBUM???????????????????? C-BO...(ANY ONE)....WEST COAST TRIPPIN VOL. 1.....SMASHIN....THE KILLA TAY DEBUT...#4......KILLA WHO?

May 2, 2002
the Lunasicc on Awol is my favorite rapper no doubt, he had it all... voice, flow, lyrics, beats... damn, and C-Bo all good albums, as well as the rest Awol team!! i miss that old sound, too..

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Ra$an said:
they should do an AWOL reunion compilation: featuring C-bo, marvaless, luni coleone, killa tay, lil ric, laroo, pizzo, 151 mississippi, ephriam galloway, kj, and probable cauze...i'd cop that!
I'd cop that also, straight up. I still bump all my old AWOL shit constantly............

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

yeah i agree 110% a.w.o.l was tight as nuns
lunaiscc dropped 2 classics in my eyes [1 million words...and mr lunaisicc]
still bump that 1 million owrds 1 million dollars
but in 98 i agree wit that nigga baccc then everyone was on no limit joccs but dosia,mr mafioso and 1 million words being released dang thats str8 flamable hot material rite there
what is the deal with awaol now a days anyway?
and that nigga kj where he at?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: All I gottah say iz....

HOOP said:
•'98 wuz OWÑED by A.W.O.L...
They came with more shit iñ that year...Seemed like every moñth there wuz soumpthiñ droppiñ...
Añd yeah, I miss A.W.O.L. too...

-HººP
and in 1999, they fell off
at least they went out with a bang............