Misery

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
Everytime I hear Victory I swear that there is a version of Misery that sound somewhat like Victory. I have the misery version kinda slow but there is an upbeat one. Can someone tell me if im trippin I could be thinking of Ill pass I think. Please please let me know if it is a real song and could someone please hook me up with it. Thank you

Sep 4, 2003
I don't know if I am thinking of the same thing you are or not. But "In Mizzery" is basically the same song as "I'll Pass" just with different lyrics.

Sep 30, 2002
another recycled rhyme, is the hook in real sex on bleve, part of it is from here i come, off the original anghellic, peeps in the past said that might be tech's only flaw, which is recycling his flows, but I don't think so. Shit aint Sweet with kon tra band is also another recycled flow for instance.

May 13, 2004
No thats not the right song this is the one I have already. There is another misery song I know im not trippin please I know Nick or Dena or someone here that knows what the heck is going on knows what song im talking about please someone tell me. So I know im not crazy.