mIRC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mr2productionz

everyone keeps talking about mIRC. i, along witha buncha other poeple aint knowin the first thing to do when we go on mIRC. How about someone posting a tutorial. i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by a buncha folks.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man it took me like 2 weeks to get it down, you just have to fuck with it, its like starting off on your first computer. once you get used to it , it can be very rewarding

M

mr2productionz

DAMIZE-CLICC

how bout shootin yo boy some info on how to send and recieve files playa! holla bacc.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
mr2productionz:to send a file you right clicc on the usersname then go to DCC then send...to recieve a file just ask people for a song your lookin for if they send it to you you'll recieve a thing askin if u wanna download that song.......

let me know when u on and i'll help u wit a few other things while your in there...my boy Toked showed me a few thangs...

Young AKayser: good lookin out folks

May 15, 2002
shits fuckin simple.. just get on it.. close all the windows except the status window which you cant close.. then type in "/server irc.prison.net" or a name of the server youre tryin to get on.. then it will connect and then you type "/join #bayarearap" or some shit.. and it joins the channel

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
for midwest shit

go to dalnet and do a /list hip hop command in the status window. make sure there is a space between hip hop!!! the one with the most peeps on it is the one youre looking for. i forget what the fuck its called but some cat on there with the screen name of MAD212 has ANY and I MEAN EVERYTHING MIDWEST YOU COULD POSSIBLY DREAM OF.

EVERYTHING.