mIRC rooms?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I dont know if i'll get jumped on for this or not..

but just wonderin if yall know any mIRC rooms for some h-town rap.. or southern rap rooms.. Im lookin so i can check out some songs/groups i havent heard before.. since i live in Cali its hard to find tight southern shit..

thats how i found out about Chamillionaire/Paul Wall.. i downloaded GYMC and loved it so much i bought the Original and the Screwed version, now i have Koopa's greatest hits, paul wall hoop dreams, color changin click and so on originals.. So its not like i aint supportin.. Just tryin to find some rooms where i can hear the newest tight shit.. since theres so many mix tapes and shit out.. if its worth it and tight i'll buy it no problem there.. the only southern room ive been to was #M_town.. but its kinda slow there. :confused:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the best way to find rooms is to go to ircspy.com or packetnews.com and search for whatever youre looking for. thats how i come up on channels