mir-store question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
how can i contact the owner, managment or whatever..i ordered 4 months ago some shirts and never received them..i send many mails over the contact formular but never received an answer..i dont care about the money but i want the shirts.

[email protected] doesn't work

Jakub

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2007
We had this kid sitting in the basement just packing orders all day. Come to think of it... I don't think anyone's checked on him for a while.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
There is no way that 3 orders slipped through. Please email me, make SURE to put something in the subject line ( my AOL loves to send shit to spam box ) and make sure to give me all the details ( day purchased, items, etc ) and I will take care of you.

Jan 25, 2008
shit! nevermind, i still got the email with the coformation!
god damn, i ordered my shit last july!!!!!!!!!!
is there a chance of still gettin the merch even tho its old?

Rane

Jul 16, 2007
mtownbound.blogspot.com
I order some shirts there nearly a year ago as well and never received them.

But I came to the conclusion that it prolly had been problems with the customs since I ordered several times at Gabe and always received the other packages.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Thats one thing that has happened a few times to me during my many years of online selling ( Ebay, etc )...I recently just had two packages come back, one from Finland, the other from Canada, both saying that items weren't claimed through customs.

I emailed both parties, neither responded...plus it gets expensive as FUCK to resend those items back to those countries more than once. Again, everyone should be taken care of by now or in the process of being taken care of. And Rane - if you missed out on ANYTHING, email me or pm me on this board, I will gladly take care of you. I have a 99.6 % positive feedback on Ebay with hundreds of transactions, 100% on paypal with thousands of transactions...if anything slips by us, I WILL happily fix any problem.

Thanks again for many of your continued support for mir-store.com, Apt.3/DNA Ent and Mad Insanity.

Feb 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
still waiting for my order.. i sent everyday a email to illmannered / gabe but didnt reveived any answer..even sent him a pm on this board and myspace (he read both) but absolutly nothin..

@ mars

i know mars you tried to help me and i really appreciate that but i'll never order again from the mir-store..sad thing i really want those shirts..

would be cool if you can send some shirts to redrummedia or killmusick, i would definitely order them again from those stores

*EDIT*

ok gabe sent me a pm..lets see what happen now..