MIR Presents "Bloody Valentines" Feb 5th Walnut Creek, CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com

We're kicking off 2011 by throwing our annual "Bloody Valentines" show in Walnut Creek, CA at The Redhouse featuring some of the biggest names in the West Coast wicked shit scene.

Performances will include Kung Fu Vampire Chucky Chuck of Suburban Noize group D.G.A.F, Daniel Jordan of Reel Life Productions, ADR Lavey of Triple 6, Malice, and Americaz Mozt Haunted. DJ Mark 7 will be in the house spinning classic tracks all night long before joining me and newly signed Mad Insanity Records artist Enermy Jean on stage for my new stage show. I don't give a fuck if you ain't ever been to none of my previous shows. You need to be at this one and witness history in the making. Mad Insanity Records, Reel Life Productions, Apartment 3 / DNA Entertainment, and Suburban Noize Records all under one roof?

Xplosive Magazine, Hunid Racks, Juggalo News, Underground Nation, Faygo Luvers, and Siccness.net along with others to be announced will be sponsoring this event so lots of special guests will be in the house including Bay Area Legends, labels, magazines and TV shows. Mark your calenders mothafuckas. We doin' it big.

Confirtmed VIP's in attendance:

Queen Esther
Hopsin
SwizZz
Dutch
Apartment 3 / DNA Entertainment
Mac Mall
Ray Luv
Reel Life Productions
U.D.I.
Mad Insanity Records
C-Lim
Suburban Noize Records
S.B. aka Baby Cougnut
Indecent The Slap Master
C-Dubb
Funk Volume
Arsenal

Front:

Back:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Damn I thought you guys might have another First Degree The DE performance since I heard he didn't get a chance to perform in Modesto. Looks like a good show tho.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Damn I thought you guys might have another First Degree The DE performance since I heard he didn't get a chance to perform in Modesto. Looks like a good show tho.
I'm running this one so this shit will be bangin and run smooth. Hope to see you there homie!

I'll be going probably
Shit you better mothafucka! This is Wicked Wonderland part 2 basicly. You gotta come put it down!