Minus the Bear - Planet of Ice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
When I first started playing it my heart sank when it started skipping lmao. That was a pretty cool effect, wonder if they did that intentionally for the leak. This is a lot more psychadelic than they usually are, but this is great. Knights and Lotus are my favorites after the first go thru.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's how that song sounds, they played it when I saw them a little while back. As of right now I have no idea what my favorite song is but I know there wasn't one that I felt like skipping on the whole album.

Today is a good day. Have to work but it's been really slow, meaning seeing I'm a manager I just sit in the back and read all day, new Minus the Bear leaked, and I got my On Letting Go w/ album cover poster in the mail today.

*Borat Voice*

Niiiiiiiice!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha sweet, I'm gonna try to pick up CirSur over the weekend.

I'm listening to Lotus a couple more times before I start the album over, this song is so fucking good.

Nov 7, 2005
i really liked what i heard. excellent beats and smooth lyrics (this is from someone who only listens to rap, sadly). WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE RECOMMEND ANY SIMILAR BANDS OR GROUPS. im really digging this type of music. thanks!!