Minnesota Vikings Stadium Roof Collapses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
i think its funny that the Superdome withstood 100 mph + winds and torrential rains of Katrina that destroyed 90% of New Orleans but the Metrodomes roof buckled under a little bit of snow that they see all the time.
LOL, to be fair it wasn't a "little bit of snow".. it was the 5th most snow Minneapolis has ever gotten in one day. upwards of 20" at once, plus ice weighing it down.

But yes, the Toiletdome is a piece of shit and it didn't really surprise me that it collapsed.

Aug 9, 2006
that shit looked fake to me too, not on some conspiracy shit just looked unreal....thats crazy, on the news it said it wasnt the first time it happened, which sounds to me like they are just waiting for a law suit

Jun 9, 2007
that shit looked fake to me too, not on some conspiracy shit just looked unreal....thats crazy, on the news it said it wasnt the first time it happened, which sounds to me like they are just waiting for a law suit
it happened right after it was constructed, and then again 5 years later... but that was over 25 years ago. Either way they can now use it and say "see? it's not safe" as another reason they need a new stadium.

Jun 9, 2007
Why were all those different cameras on at the time?
Fox Sports set them up and had them running just in case, because they knew it was sinking from the weight of the snow.

Just to put it into perspective, there were over 1,300 tons of snow on top of the dome... not 1,300 pounds, but 1,300 TONS.

Feb 12, 2004
Nobody is saying anything about the actual roof collapse being fake or whatever, but i'm speaking on this actual footage that fox says they exclusively released that looks like someone digitally altered a bunch of shit. Those lights hanging from the rafters look fake as fuck.

Sep 16, 2008
what would they gain by faking this though?

Yes the video does seem a bit odd but why the fuck would they? They lose ticket money and concession money, etc. by not having the game there. I don't see any reasoning