MIMS NUMBER #1 ON BILLBOARD TOP 100!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
that's dope mims is gettin the longevity from this single....

shit i remember when it was playing on the radio back in November... now 4 months later i still hear it at least 6 times a day on the local station... mind you.. I don't listen to the radio a whole lot... so I imagine it's playing at least 3x's that....

D Baker congrats on the push and success. It's good that you had faith in ya boy. That's all it takes coupled with hard work and luck. Best of luck in the near future.

Mar 24, 2006
numba1assassin said:
MIMS = Music Is My Savior...................lol its not his last name. I have his album and it is ok not that good. His single is the best song on there and the remix is good.
how do you know its not his last name? anyone can use the letters in their names to do that.

Feb 7, 2007
bigdayne said:
big dayne is a name i earned puttin work to lame nigga like yall on the bball court. dunkin on clowns and gaining my respect. and the dudes is still garbage. niggas like him are killin the rap game. but yall must be some industry wannabes in this thread or u could see that. and im happy u know thats his last name. u get that by suckin ur cum out his ass nigga? and this big dayne gave it each of ya mommas up they ass so no more dumb niggas like u pop out. pobutass nigga cant see me cuz!
nobody can "kill the rap game"

if song is makin you mad or whatever, try pressing the stop button or flipping the channel

Jan 2, 2007
bigdayne said:
big dayne is a name i earned puttin work to lame nigga like yall on the bball court. dunkin on clowns and gaining my respect. and the dudes is still garbage. niggas like him are killin the rap game.

quit lying you know you got that name bc you the no female gettin fat son of bitch with titties.

bigdayne said:
and this big dayne gave it each of ya mommas up they ass so no more dumb niggas like u pop out.
wow you admitted being homo booty boy

Jun 24, 2004
Its true you know when your doing something when all the hatin starts but at least YOUR Listening! I will check back in after the first week of sales.

since u have the CD his name is Shawn Mims

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
I can't really hate the dude but I'm not feelin him.. I respect the grind though.. it's just like Nelly, I met dude half a year ago, cool as fuck.. but I let him know I wasn't a fan.. I respect his business like a muhfucka though.. anybody gettin money is cool to me..