MIMS NUMBER #1 ON BILLBOARD TOP 100!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
JAY SAID IT BEST "MEN LIE WOMEN LIE NUMBERS DONT"!

MY NIGGA MIMS SITS ATOP THE MUSIC WORLD W/ THE SMASH "THIS IS WHY IM HOT"!

NUMBER #1 ON: ZUNE, I TUNES, BILLBOARD HOT 100(THE 3RD BIGGEST LEAP IN HISTORY FROM 32 TO THE TOP SPOT), #1 ON MTV'S SUCKA FREE SUNDAY & OVER 135,000 DOWNLOADS THIS WEEK ALONE.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR THAT CRACK PRODUCTION "IT IS WHAT IT IS" STOP THROUGH AND CHECK OUT YA BOY D BAKER ON MYSPACE.

GO TO BILLBOARD.COM

MUTT IF UR GONNA BE AT THE SHOW COMING UP NEXT MONTH I WILL BE WITH HIM, GET AT ME.

Feb 27, 2007
wow..mims is garbage.. yall serious.. and wat kind of meaningless name is mims anyway. probably some gay childhood nickname his mom gave him.
this is sad that yall feel his shit. its people like mims that made Nas create the Hip Hop is Dead album.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
bigdayne said:
wow..mims is garbage.. yall serious.. and wat kind of meaningless name is mims anyway. probably some gay childhood nickname his mom gave him.
this is sad that yall feel his shit. its people like mims that made Nas create the Hip Hop is Dead album.

i took it that your screen name means that big dyne gave it to ya in the ass but thats my opinion , whos tha homo now .

Feb 27, 2007
big dayne is a name i earned puttin work to lame nigga like yall on the bball court. dunkin on clowns and gaining my respect. and the dudes is still garbage. niggas like him are killin the rap game. but yall must be some industry wannabes in this thread or u could see that. and im happy u know thats his last name. u get that by suckin ur cum out his ass nigga? and this big dayne gave it each of ya mommas up they ass so no more dumb niggas like u pop out. pobutass nigga cant see me cuz!

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
bigdayne said:
big dayne is a name i earned puttin work to lame nigga like yall on the bball court. dunkin on clowns and gaining my respect. and the dudes is still garbage. niggas like him are killin the rap game. but yall must be some industry wannabes in this thread or u could see that. and im happy u know thats his last name. u get that by suckin ur cum out his ass nigga? and this big dayne gave it each of ya mommas up they ass so no more dumb niggas like u pop out. pobutass nigga cant see me cuz!
go play with balls on tha b-court cuz.:dead:

Jul 7, 2002
This is not a knock on anyone, but why is it whenever someone doesn't like something they are "hating"?????

I've had numerous cats in and around this town label me a "hater" cause I simply didn't like their music. I just don't get it...if someone says they think my beats or an artist I work with are trash I take it in stride and move on to the next person...I don't call them a hater.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
bigdayne said:
. probably some gay childhood nickname his mom gave him.
this is hating too the fullest , if he would of just said i don't like him thats all good i can deal with that . i would'nt know bout peeps callin u a hater ?

Aug 31, 2005
IT'S KOOL WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR OPINION AND YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHIN BUT CALLIN CATS OUT THEY NAME AND SHOOTIN GAY REFERENCES THEY WAY??? ESPECIALLY A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW? DEFINITELY HATIN.
"I'M NOT FEELIN THIS CAT" OR "THIS IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA" WOULDA BEEN BETTA IN MY OPINION.

ALSO SPEAKIN ON SHIT YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT...
HE REFERENCED NAS AND "HIP HOP IS DEAD", I'M NOT SAYIN MIMS IS RAKIM, BUT I HEARD ALOT OF HIS SHIT AND HE GOT MORE HIP HOP IN HIM THAN PROBABLY 90% OF THESE CAT'S THAT'S DROPPIN ALBUMS ON MAJORS...

Feb 27, 2007
Twiztid One said:
this is hating too the fullest , if he would of just said i don't like him thats all good i can deal with that . i would'nt know bout peeps callin u a hater ?
u betta believe im hatin on this cat. out of all the industry garbage out there today. he is easily the worst of them all both in skill and content.

Jun 24, 2004
Matt Imma leave what you said alone I know how you felt about Mims when I played you the stuff 4 yrs ago & Yes you cant judge my dude on "This is why im hot" ..Wait till you have a chance to listen to the whole project.....Katt Williams said it best, "Let them clowns do they job, if theres 14 hatin on you we need to get it up to 16 by summer" Hatin is like a art for some of these clowns on here.