MIMS "menstruate in massive supply"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
People clownin' on his lyrics...people forget that Too Short has been around forever and has none as well.

Just like every other artist out there...you either like them or you don't.

But it is a catchy song.....

Nov 7, 2006
Its ironic how the only shine the east has got in awhile dispite the south's "reign" is an east coast cat that sounds like the south.

The only good part of the song IMO is the first part where the classic beats get chopped in there but so far from what I've heard he's just some hot garbage. Everybody around here is loving it though. Nothing but a borderline average song dumbed down enough for my little sister to love.

Dec 17, 2005
I love the hook and how it goes with the beat, but when he gets to his verses the song falls apart. The beat's not that impressive and his lyrics & flow are boring. But like someone else said, it's fine as background music....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the.know.how said:
the point of being a good rapper is being lyrical or at least having something interesting or insightful to say...so if someone is none or has none of those things, then yes i will say he or she is a bad rapper
who are you to dictate what a good rapper is? oh, you mean because someone told you thats how it has to go? nah man, shit is deeper than that little bible-rule hip hop shit, theres hella people in this world. if you like how something sounds or its to the point where it dosent make you want to bash your radio in, you can consider it tight, you can consider that a good rapper. remember, mc meant to move the crowd? look back in the 80s there was alot of wack ass rappers with party jams, some people liked it some people didnt. rakim didnt necessarily find the fat boys lyrical, but that dosent mean the fat boys didnt serve they place. nah mean?

what if afrika bambatta was out now, yall would prolly call em a faggot

the way i look at it, its like...thats why music like this sells

because theres people who jump on message boards and whine and groan about some shit they can just turn off or ignore (hip hoppers), and the people who like some shit aint payin attention to yall cuz they like it (regular people). rap is so much bigger than hip hop, and its time hip hop heads realize that its not some selective club anymore.

fact #1, may be hard to swallow but true: hip hops rule of someone not sounding like another person dosent matter in the real world, and thats why 20 people sounding liek TI can continue to sell 4 times above the regular hip hop nigga on a major label

the amount of energy hip hoppers put into hatred of different sounding music within their own genre is AMAZING.

i remember back in 1998 when i was in that mode...and i thought juvies "ha" was the worst song ever and a kool aid stain on hip hop's white shirt...fast forward 5 years and im playing 400 degrees every day and considering that album possibly, top 25 southern albums ever.

-end rant

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i remembered thinking to myself, everyone who hated jibbs "chain hang low" only hated it secretely, because their chain did/does not hang low

jingle songs rule

i remember when slim thugg and ESG remade soul 4 reals "candy coated raindrops" and that shit was honestly the funniest thing since in living colour

you can use songs like mims song for anything man. i got a fever i put a thermometor in my mouth and it read 101...so i told my girl this is why im hot..this is why im hot..this is why this is why this is why im hot

and i did a swaying dance as i did it (if you know what "the southside" is....that dance)..not a joke for real too

so i think all songs are great im glad all music is out
its all cool to hear

Apr 19, 2005
The beat is tight but the lyrics just kill me it makes me really think hip hop is dead. Maybe if you the type that likes to hit up the clubs I can see how u like it but that song would never get played in my ride

Oct 10, 2002
JLMACN said:
DBAKER posts here and he produced that cut....

you can find him in the midwest mafia forum as he is from KC

Nah DBaker didn't produce "This is why I'm Hot", that was Blackout from Miami.

Dbaker had other cuts on the CD supposedly.