MIMS "menstruate in massive supply"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
this is why he's garbage. i dunno how anyone can like this song, maybe dude got better songs but this being his debut shit is an embrassment. is anyone in the east liking or respecting dude? this song seems like a perfect example of what tru life is talking about. i saw other mufuckers in other forums giving respect to dude but i don't see why, at least with this song.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
the beat to that track was straight fire. a VLS came out the other day with 2 new songs..
They Dont Wanna Play (Feat. Bun B & Seed)
&
Its Alright

havent got a chance to listen to em yet.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
beat is very boring then dbaker but the actual shit mr. hot garbage is saying is just what makes it even worse. lines like " i'm hot cause i'm fly you hate cause you not" ummmm YEAH

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Who the hell is MIMS?

NM, ive heard this guy before. "This Is Why Im Hot" is "Hot Garbage."
"I can sell a million saying nuthin on a track"....

self-explanatory

it owuld be OK if the beat was good but it's not

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
ThaG said:
"I can sell a million saying nuthin on a track"....

self-explanatory

it owuld be OK if the beat was good but it's not

yeah, i admit sometimes you want your candy and not bother with lyrics but dude is garbage lyricswise in the song and the beat is boring. that's cool a KC dude getting some guac but it's a really weak beat he made to get it though.

Jun 21, 2006
songs catchy, but gets old real fast. not talented enough to blow up, that song is just a sick beat that people like with easy to follow lyrics. he'll be gone forever within a few months... that song was played out by the end of summer, he slept on promoting it too.

Feb 17, 2006
Gas One said:
yall are too hard on unlyrical people, i think itsa a cool song to be playing in the background while im not trying to listen to lyrics
the point of being a good rapper is being lyrical or at least having something interesting or insightful to say...so if someone is none or has none of those things, then yes i will say he or she is a bad rapper

Feb 13, 2005
smallski61916 said:
MIMS is another no-name generic rapper that just jumped into the airwaves outta nowhere...

Just like Mr. Dibbs, Rich Boy, J-Kwon, D4L, and amongst others......
naw, mims came out with a song in around 2001-2002. "i did you wrong", it got some spins, but not as much as his latest single