Million Dollar Mouthpiece Tracklist????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2007
Fye.com:

1. West Coast Don - Yukmouth
2. Drug Dealer - Yukmouth
3. Shine Like Me - Yukmouth
4. Hey Boy - Yukmouth
5. My Turf - Yukmouth
6. Wake They Game Up - Crooked I / Yukmouth
7. Hate Me - Yukmouth
8. Playboi - Danica "The Morning Star" / Yukmouth
9. Corner Store - Yukmouth
10. The Best Thing Goin - Danica "The Morning Star" / Devin The Dude / Richie Rich / Too Short / Yukmouth
11. I'm Doin' My Thang - Yukmouth
12. West Side - Yukmouth
13. Star in the Sky - Yukmouth
14. Can't Sell Dope 4Eva - Yukmouth
15. East Oakland - Bart / Deeda Weeda / Delinquents / Dru Down / Kafani / Richie Rich / Tajai / Team / Tuffy The Goon / Yukmouth
16. M.O.E. Money - Yukmouth
17. Make It Rain - Yukmouth
18. Mobsta Mobsta - Regime / Yukmouth

Apr 25, 2005
The good:
It looks like it might actually drop. It doesn't have a ridiculous amount of features like Yuk had initially said, looks like a solo rather than a compilation. The features that did make the album are good.

The bad:
Its not a double album like Yuk has been saying since 2/3 yrs now. Almost 1/3 has been on the net or released for months now, after waiting 3 yrs that shit is disappointing to say the least. Its not going to sell shit if it does indeed drop the 12th since RAL isn't promoting it at all, but that shouldn't suprise anybody. No 40 and Mess (these 2 in particular I was anticipating to hear on this) who Yuk mentioned were supposed to be on the album.

* I'm still going to cop this and hope it's a quality album like the rest of Yuk's album, but based on the 5 tracks already released the other 13 tracks better be great in order to make the album worth the 3 yrs wait. (Mixtapes aint albums).

Dec 29, 2006
The bad:
Its not a double album like Yuk has been saying since 2/3 yrs now. Almost 1/3 has been on the net or released for months now, after waiting 3 yrs that shit is disappointing to say the least. Its not going to sell shit if it does indeed drop the 12th since RAL isn't promoting it at all, but that shouldn't suprise anybody. No 40 and Mess (these 2 in particular I was anticipating to hear on this) who Yuk mentioned were supposed to be on the album.

* I'm still going to cop this and hope it's a quality album like the rest of Yuk's album, but based on the 5 tracks already released the other 13 tracks better be great in order to make the album worth the 3 yrs wait. (Mixtapes aint albums).

wat he said

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
i hope it's just a mistake like they did with "My Homies Vol2" they only posted the disc 1 tracklist in the beginning.

Jan 4, 2006
Fye.com:

1. West Coast Don - Yukmouth
2. Drug Dealer - Yukmouth
3. Shine Like Me - Yukmouth
4. Hey Boy - Yukmouth
5. My Turf - Yukmouth
6. Wake They Game Up - Crooked I / Yukmouth
7. Hate Me - Yukmouth
8. Playboi - Danica "The Morning Star" / Yukmouth
9. Corner Store - Yukmouth
10. The Best Thing Goin - Danica "The Morning Star" / Devin The Dude / Richie Rich / Too Short / Yukmouth
11. I'm Doin' My Thang - Yukmouth
12. West Side - Yukmouth
13. Star in the Sky - Yukmouth
14. Can't Sell Dope 4Eva - Yukmouth
15. East Oakland - Bart / Deeda Weeda / Delinquents / Dru Down / Kafani / Richie Rich / Tajai / Team / Tuffy The Goon / Yukmouth
16. M.O.E. Money - Yukmouth
17. Make It Rain - Yukmouth
18. Mobsta Mobsta - Regime / Yukmouth
looks like a slapper. yuk and crooked I should be hella tight.

Jun 24, 2002
shiit, this ain't good..
shine like me, playboi, hey boy are all washed up garbage.. the features suck, only one i'm happy with is the deliquents.. crooked i maybe.. where's tech n9ne (i don't wanna hear no bullshit regime-who-ever-walks-into-studio songs)
and most importantly what the fuck happened to that double disc!?
this better not be the official tracklisting.. seems like yuk is doing all he can to destroy his fan base..

edit: oh yeah that i'm doin my thang is the lamest song yuk ever put out..