million dollar mixtpe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
Havent heard it yet but this thread is starting out like what every true Yuk fan thought it would. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of all the "Yuk Fallin Off" shit. Dudes comin on here saying Yuk is done because he keeps dissing g-unit and whatever else. THINK ABOUT IT! This was just a cash making tool in between Godzilla and Million Dollar Mouthpiece, along with Thug Lordz. It was a perfect chance to really push his 'Regime shit and he did it by dissing g-unit. Is There Something Weong With That?!....All on here agree g-unit is bootsee ass weak shit and most of us enjoyed at first when the shit talking started , then it started getting OLD real fast...Dont be stupid, this isnt what Yuk has turned into. Hes getting some shit off his chest and making some cash while doing it...If youre sick of the All Out War tracks....LISTEN to Godzilla, New Testament, UGA's, Thug Lordz go back to Sad Millionaire on 'Lunitic Muzik' and everything else back then and realize...Yuk has always Spit Nothing But Lava and ALWAYS will. He can talk about all kinds of shit with all kinds of styles over all kinds of different beats. Hes an INCREDIBLE rapper and those that say he isnt or say hes fallen off are either: listening to the wrong type of rap music for their personality/interests, are just looking to talk shit about him for anything, dont recognize or aknowledge real talent, or you simply dont know shit about or dont respect the music period. Dude knows what hes doing and hes going to be fine. I cant wait till that Tuesday when the real Yuk fans go out and BUY 'Million Dollar Mouthpiece' and pop that shit in before you even leave the parking lot and Bang That Shit all night while mashin.......................Like WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! IT WILL NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Aug 12, 2002
ItsMeZ said:
Havent heard it yet but this thread is starting out like what every true Yuk fan thought it would. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of all the "Yuk Fallin Off" shit. Dudes comin on here saying Yuk is done because he keeps dissing g-unit and whatever else. THINK ABOUT IT! This was just a cash making tool in between Godzilla and Million Dollar Mouthpiece, along with Thug Lordz. It was a perfect chance to really push his 'Regime shit and he did it by dissing g-unit. Is There Something Weong With That?!....All on here agree g-unit is bootsee ass weak shit and most of us enjoyed at first when the shit talking started , then it started getting OLD real fast...Dont be stupid, this isnt what Yuk has turned into. Hes getting some shit off his chest and making some cash while doing it...If youre sick of the All Out War tracks....LISTEN to Godzilla, New Testament, UGA's, Thug Lordz go back to Sad Millionaire on 'Lunitic Muzik' and everything else back then and realize...Yuk has always Spit Nothing But Lava and ALWAYS will. He can talk about all kinds of shit with all kinds of styles over all kinds of different beats. Hes an INCREDIBLE rapper and those that say he isnt or say hes fallen off are either: listening to the wrong type of rap music for their personality/interests, are just looking to talk shit about him for anything, dont recognize or aknowledge real talent, or you simply dont know shit about or dont respect the music period. Dude knows what hes doing and hes going to be fine. I cant wait till that Tuesday when the real Yuk fans go out and BUY 'Million Dollar Mouthpiece' and pop that shit in before you even leave the parking lot and Bang That Shit all night while mashin.......................Like WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! IT WILL NOT BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!!

And i Put that on Thats My Word.

Mar 13, 2005
sHIT GO HARD! That "its a beautiful thing" is my shit real smooth and laidback and that singer laced that shit thew fuck up! I played "roll the dice", '' im so dope'' and ''young geez'' to everybody at school and eybody went and got the mixtape off off the strengt of them 3 songs ALONE..

Apr 25, 2002
Yuk is vicious on the mic, even if he does exaggerate! I think I know why he hates G-Unit so much too. Considering how much he loves their beats, I think he's just jealous he couldn't get any for himself.

Hopefully his new album will be on some hot music shit instead of rap beef #1092! Can't wait to hear it.

Apr 25, 2002
that Addicted II Trouble with Tha Realest, is some laid back gangsta shit with a smooth ass guitar. except it sounds like it has some stray violins in the background

Mar 28, 2005
yuks flow on walk how you talk is crazy....

this hot yellow make the ghetto hot like the steam from the potkettel/ they call me jiggaman the way im moving that roc fellow/ or carmello cuz im hittin that la la/ git bricks from ta ta /grippin that chop-pa/ 4 niggaz talking that ra ra/ ill knock ya pasta/ outta the side of ya dreads like that rasta on shottas

thuglordz we the new outlawz since pac dead/on the boulevard moving that raw 4 rockheads/ 4 them gemstones niggaz get "rock'd-to-bed" like barney and fed real niggaz dont talk to feds/ bullshit walks a mile so talk the bread/ and if im crossed niggaz get tossed of the bridge/ let the ak spray and paint ya block red/ enemie on lifesupport in a docbed

May 7, 2002
RISKY CES said:
Feelin track 17 on the 1st cd(last track b4 outro)..
I believe its called "save us"...
I'd rather listen to some of the real life shit goin on rather than the usual colors scheme/car model of whips he drives...
I was just thinking the same thing. With all the beef shit, it's been in a minute since Yuk has made an actual song with some meaning behind it. Hopefully there will be more tracks like this on the album. Mixtape is fire!