milano mansion on youtube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2007
holy shit ya see that joint? skee was there doing his dub shoot and milano was taking the camera on a tour saying how thats his laguna beach spot and had plasmas and having a mansion party and all kind of big shit. i read about on another forum and just saw it for myself on youtube under skeetv. check that shit out man the mansion is crazy

Apr 9, 2007
he goes by milano and mdott money out the bay but got mixtape with dj skee and is affiliated with bws..funny how he is one of the hottest out the bay but not really known out here

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
har718 said:
Thats not his house..that house is close to 20 mil, I know Milano cant afford that...No rapper can other than puff, jay, em and 50
hate hate hate hate.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
har718 said:
Thats not his house..that house is close to 20 mil, I know Milano cant afford that...No rapper can other than puff, jay, em and 50
Dude like any other person he probably got a loan and is financing it. You're assuming he doesn't have 20 mill cash to put on it. He'll probably flip it in a few years and come out ontop with a few mill.

May 10, 2002
How long has DJ Skee been at it? It seems like he just came outta nowhere and is running shit... and he got the funds for a $20M house? That's a hell of a mortgage and I hope no one is stupid enough to pay all cash for their house

May 10, 2002
Not trying to hate, but off music I can't see him having funds like that (very few music people have that kind of money as was said before- no hate, just real).. he might be sitting nice, but not $20 mil mortgage nice off of music unless he inherited something..

photo shoots happen everyday in the $5-40M mansions in Hollywood/Beverly Hills etc

Apr 9, 2007
yo i just seen dude in sanjo in a drop 650 super fuckin clean i didnt ask about house but shit rather he owns it rents or just stays there he must be connected to have access to a spot like that to do what ever he wants. shit im no hater that dude doin bigger things then most bay rappers i seen

May 5, 2005
That spot is not 20 million. LOL Its probably around 5-6 million. Also I highly DOUBT that he owns that shit. Not even Games crib is like that and everybody has heard of that cat and he's sold what 6 million albums?. Who the hell are these doods? I've never even heard of them. Funk Flex aint even living like this. Yall some idiots if you think they own this spot.