Mike Tyson vs. Shaq...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Tyson over Shaq? Come on mane, Shaqs got like 200 pounds on Tyson not to mention hes 7'2. Tyson is pretty brainless, but but not enough to step to Shaq.

Nov 11, 2002
i dont give a fuck how much weight Shaqs got on tyson... Tysons got experience, he been gettin punched his whole life...and if this is "Street Brawl" how can you NOT go with Tyson?....c'mon man the dude Bites Ears off in Sponsored Official Fights with fans ans, judges, AND referee's....imagine what this crazy fuck would do in a street brawl?!?!....

II
Ainz

May 13, 2002
in my opinion i think tyson is a better street fighter then anything.. i dont have many fact to back that up but thats just the way i look at him...

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
Tyson over Shaq? Come on mane, Shaqs got like 200 pounds on Tyson
Is Shaq up too 400 lbs now? Cause Tyson is at least 235...

Tyson would kill him...I would even go as far to say, some middle weights could take him...Roy Jones, Mosely...hell I'd even say De La Hoya would get with him...THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS!!!!!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ yeah, these ass-clowns crack me up.

Back in January, Bulls' center Brad Miller, had his back to Shaq and The Big Toe threw a haymaker at the back of Miller's head that totally missed the mark. Believe me, Shaq has zero fighting skills.

Apr 26, 2002
Shit I bet lightweight Angel Manfredy could take Shaq, you gotta remember it's not really about the size of the fighter it's about experience and skill.....and these dudes live to fight, while Shaq lives to play basketball and endorse meals at burger king.

May 10, 2002
I understand that all these guys are professional boxers, but the question asked was, "who would win in a straight up STREET brawl." Now I aint no Shaq fan by a long shot but he could fuck someone up if he wanted to.

And LOL@ Angel Manfredy beating Shaq in a straight up street brawl.

May 13, 2002
Deep Thought said:
^ yeah, these ass-clowns crack me up.

Back in January, Bulls' center Brad Miller, had his back to Shaq and The Big Toe threw a haymaker at the back of Miller's head that totally missed the mark. Believe me, Shaq has zero fighting skills.

i am with you and think tyson could beat shaq 2 but shaq pulled that punch back b4 he hit him.. he could of possibly killed that guy if he wouldnt have pulled it back.. he did it to send out that message that he is a big guy and he could have done somthing but didnt..

Sep 7, 2002
Shaq got his ass whooped by Barkley, imagine what Tyson would do to his ass. He'd come out like that one fat guy form Nintendos Punch Out, all lumped up n shit.

He'd just be a big ass moving punching bag.