Mike Jones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Paul Wall tight. But imo Mike Jones is the weakest artist in the game right now when he first dropped he was cool but I'm so tired of hearing that niggas name at the end every bar of a track. And think he thought he could be on Chamillionares level.

Aug 20, 2004
Southend_206 said:
DAMN HATERS GALORE
Oh hear we go with this shit again...how many more people are gonna misuse this word???Havent we gone through this a MILLION fuckin times?Cut the crap buddy...obviously you dont know the meaning of the word "hate"...i never said i "hated" Mike Jones...i never said "fuck Mike Jones"...i just think hes garbage...the best of luck to him..shit if he gets doe then im hapopy for him...but IMO hes CRAP on the M-I-C...plain & simple....

Aug 9, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Oh hear we go with this shit again...how many more people are gonna misuse this word???Havent we gone through this a MILLION fuckin times?Cut the crap buddy...obviously you dont know the meaning of the word "hate"...i never said i "hated" Mike Jones...i never said "fuck Mike Jones"...i just think hes garbage...the best of luck to him..shit if he gets doe then im hapopy for him...but IMO hes CRAP on the M-I-C...plain & simple....
E X A C T L Y....but who cares bout jones, it dont bug me that his camp got signed...its good to see that tha house finally gets signed...too bad it was after all tha original talent left them...paul is tha only one im feel'n...

Aug 14, 2003
AT FIRST, WHEN PEOPLE SAID THEY DIDN'T LIKE JONES, I DIDN'T PAY IT NO MIND, BUT WHEN HE GOT A LITTLE BIGGER, MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE MAN FUCK MIKE JONES, I CAN'T STAND HIM, THEN I WAS LIKE NIGGAS IS HATIN ON HIM, SO IT'S MY OPINION AGAINST YOURS HOMIE. ABOUT TIME THEY GOT SIGNED HUH? WHY NOT BACK THEN? THEY MUST BE DOIN SOMETHIN GOOD RIGHT NOW TO GET NOTICED.