Mike Jones Vs. Micheal "5000" Watts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Julia Beverly: A lot of people have noticed that you aren't reppin' Swishahouse any more, even though you're signed to them.

Mike Jones: That's true. I don't get along with them.

JB: It seems pretty clear that you're not fuckin' with Michael Watts.

MJ: I don't. I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't fuck with Watts. I'm under contract with Swishahouse, so I'll still drop an album with them, but I've also got Ice Age Entertainment. I don't talk about Swishahouse. I don't disrespect them or badmouth them. I ain't tellin' no magazine shit about them, I ain't talkin bad about them. We just don't deal with each other. We just don't talk. But I still respect his business. He does his thing. I ain't speaking negative on nobody. It's just common sense, man.

JB: Do you feel like you owe Watts anything for helping to put you on?

MJ: Nah. I feel that we helped each other. It's equal. When I first got there, I mean, I'm appreciative of what happened. I got with Watts and I got hot. He made money off me, I made money off them. We all made money off each other. It's a business.

JB: So what's the problem? Did you feel like money wasn't being distrubuted fairly?

MJ: It wasn't even about the money. Like you just asked me, people want to know if I feel like I owe him. It ain't like I just blew up off Swishahouse and they didn't get paid from Mike Jones' services. This is a business. You sign an artist to make money, and he's done that. I had to get down with that for me to make money off them making money off me. Sooner or later I could be my own CEO, and that's what everybody is trying to be, right? Everybody wants to work for themselves. Everybody who works under you eventually wants to have their own business, right? So I don't feel that I owe him nothing.

JB: How many more albums do you owe Swishahouse?

MJ: I got a few more albums.

JB: How exactly are you affiliated with Rap-A-Lot?

MJ: I been cool with J Prince and Rap-A-Lot before everything happened for me. Everybody's just running with rumors right now. I been kickin' it with J [Prince] for a long time, way before all this kicked off. Now I got Red Boy for Rap-A-Lot and T Flowers from Ice Age managing me, so we got both sides. We're affiliated real heavy.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SINCE MIKE TALKIN BOUT HE DONT FUCC WITH WATTS and dont represent Swishahouse anymore, it's going to be interesting to see how his albums turnout-

fucc aorund and end up like Ced to Lynch-

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
watts was paying mike peanuts he was on salary i think lol livin decent but not like he claimed his teeth anit platinum niether is paulwalls there white giold

Jun 24, 2005
"Ain't nuttin change but my change I'ma stay the same."

From Watts version, sounds like he's insinuating that Mike Jones changed.

Dec 17, 2005
"The Day Midwest Got Screwed"

Ay Check this out It's Fire
www.frozenmoneymp3.com

If you bang screw or like metaphors you betta download these songs or at least check them out.

I found it in Block2Block Magazine.

Chopped and Screwed by Ra Ra @ Kchop.com so I knew it was heat b4 I listened. "The Day Midwest Got Screwed"