MIKE JONES/SLIM THUG/PAUL WALL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
nob0die said:
^^ what order is that???
best to worst .. the list should read...

1. Slim Thug

Paul Wallabe
and Dike Jones should be excluded from anyones list
slims shit is good, thats why i put him at 2, but all i've heard from him is his new cd. If he's got better shit gimme the title of the cd so i can check it out. Im down for some new good music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Slims and Pauls underground shit is tight as fuck IMO. Mikes are alright. I think he would be alot better if he didn't repeat his phone number and name all the time but it is a good gimick and it worked for him. Can't hate on that.

But yeah I would put Pauls underground when he was with CCC and Cham on top priority, followed by Slim Thugs and BHO underground, then Pauls solo underground....and once you are done that pick up Mikes shit...got some pretty good flows. I would get Mike Jones and Magno "1st Round Draft Picks" first out of all of his shit. Magno rips that shit up and Mike goes pretty hard too.

On a side note all of Magnos underground shit is sick as fuck. Pick those up for sure.

If some of that didn't make some sense my bad I am kind of drunk right now.

Nuttkace

Feb 23, 2003
IS THAT PAUL WALL HOW TO BE A PLAYER/DVD ANY GOOD???

I BOUGHT THAT SLIM THUG FROM THE BOTTOM VOL.3 AND WAS SHITTYYYYYYY!!!!! I HAD TO TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO THE STORE..

BUT FROM WHAT YALL ARE SAYING SLIM THUG HAS THE BETTER UNDERGROUND MIXTAPES..

Aug 9, 2002
Justin said:
ARE ANY OF THEIR MIXTAPES OR UNDERGROUND SHIT ANY GOOD??

thats what got them their fame...MIXTAPES...

peep them old swishahouse cds...with pic, mario, ron, sabwar, street boy, slim thug, tiger, lee, pj, ad, paul & cham ect....