MIKE JONES & MAGNO OR PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE

"GET YA MIND CORRECT"

IF EVERY HOMIE in the WORLD GAVE THIS ALBUM 2 SPINS AND SOAKED WHAT GAME THE ALBUM OFFERS....

THEN THE WORLD BE RID OF BUSTAZ, HATERZ AND BITCHESSS.

THATS WHAT I SAID...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

p wall and chamm...hands down...i heard some new magno...and his shit...is not sounding right to me right now....

peek-a-boo my mouth is a picture show / ice glow from the tip to the lip below / im thinkin / 3 carats on every tooth / tv's fallin so heavy left a dent in my roof / to tell you the truth / chammilllionaires better than me / his flip-flop shines a little bit wetter than me / but it dont matter we both on the same team / im thinkin throwed and i know he think the same thing / i chop the block like circumcixion / lookin at my chain to hard'll hurt your vision / steppin into my garage'll be worth admission / i got deep dish just like i work in a kitchen / im thinkin / paint the slab everytime you blink / the rims are 23's so they olld enough to drink / i dont like dinosaurs or jurassic park / but the rims sure look jurassic when i park - p wall <<<<<,,, real spitsssssssssss

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
peek-a-boo my mouth is a picture show / ice glow from the tip to the lip below / im thinkin / 3 carats on every tooth / tv's fallin so heavy left a dent in my roof / to tell you the truth / chammilllionaires better than me / his flip-flop shines a little bit wetter than me / but it dont matter we both on the same team / im thinkin throwed and i know he think the same thing / i chop the block like circumcixion / lookin at my chain to hard'll hurt your vision / steppin into my garage'll be worth admission / i got deep dish just like i work in a kitchen / im thinkin / paint the slab everytime you blink / the rims are 23's so they olld enough to drink / i dont like dinosaurs or jurassic park / but the rims sure look jurassic when i park - p wall <<<<<,,, real spitsssssssssss
HAHA....

yea, PW come sicc on that.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^
TRU!

the fucc part about the whole thang is, chamil and PW say there is no beef, but how come we dont C get ya mind correct 2.....

shit, fucc the drama, its about that cheese.

***shakes head***

Jan 7, 2003
Paul Wall sez in interview awhile back that they(wally & koopa) are solo artists...so them break up is for boyfriend and girlfriend type shit.....but hand down i'm goin to have to go wit PW & Cham.

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Yeah paul wall and chamillion....that shouldnt even be a question.

the candy berry drop sittin outside the marriot/ is what got ya miss very hot/ tryna give me the hairy spot/my album aint barely drop/i dont live on a fairy block/a scary block/where niggaz get burried and carry glocks/ niggaz be frontin like they brave but scary niggaz get shot/ bullets be in da glock talkin bout "Ay Let Me Out"---------chamillionaire

Mar 8, 2003
Mike jones and magno cool as fuck even tho Mike Jones WHO?? works at walmart up in nawf screwston. nigga works at walmart but its coo tho.

but Paul Wall n Chamillionare go Fed-er-ali maneeeeeeee

nigga...all imma say is.....

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan