Mike is going to get knocked out!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Who has Mike beatin in the last ten years that's worth mentioning? Lewis is going to whip Mike. I am hearing Lennox may come out and attack Mike.

May 10, 2002
I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN THINK TYSON IS GONNA WIN, HES EITHER GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT OR GET HIMSELF DISQUALIFIED. THE SIZE DIFFERENCE FAVORS LEWIS SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. AND WHEN LEWIS REALLY HATES SOMEONE WHAT DOES HE DO HE KNOCKS THEM SENSELESS. YALL HAD TO SEE THE TUA AND LEWIS FIGHT ITS GONNA BE SIMILAR TO THAT BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT EXACTLY LIKE IT, LEWIS JUST TO TALL FOR TYSON THE REACH IS UNBELIEVABLE. NOTICE LEWIS IS STAYING OUT THE SPOTLIGHT AGAIN HES GONNA BE MORE THEN PREPARED CUZ TO HIM THIS IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT FOR HIM EVEN IF TYSON AINT NOWHERE NEAR WHAT HE USED TO BE!!!

May 11, 2002
Tyson is just gonna get frustrated when he fights lewis. Lewis is gonna use his reach and jab tyson all night, by the 4th or 5th round tyson is gonna do some crazy shit. Lewis might end up with 1/2 an ear.

Apr 25, 2002
do black boxes work on pay per view events?my uncle has one and i might watch it over there.my brother says they don't i'm not sure.the black box is from the early 90's.will it work?

May 10, 2002
IT DEPENDS HOW OLD IT IS CABLE COMPANIES HAVE TRIED TO MAKE A LOT OF ADJUSTMENTS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM USING THEM. IM GOING TO BERKELEY TO A FRIENDS HOUSE TO WATCH IT ON A BLACKBOX, AND I KNOW THEY DONT PAY FOR IT.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think Tyson is going to come out aggressive in the early rounds. But in the later rounds he may start to tire out and Lennox will take control. I think it's going to be a good fight because Tyson is going to apply constant pressure. We know what Tyson is going to if he hurts Lewis. He's going to go for the kill. But if Lewis hurts Tyson it's going to be interesting to see if Lennox will take a chance by trying to finish Mike. Don't forget Lennox may weight about 250 for this fight so you know his punches are going to be powerful. Lewis by knockout. I don't know what round but I see Lennox winning by a devastating knockout.

Apr 25, 2002
some of yall are trippin! Lewis has 1 good knock out lifetime......an that was against rahman who made lewis look like a sissy so he was pissed..... Tyson been knockin muthafuckaz sensless since he was a kid.....dont be shocked when Lewis needs assistance to leave the arena on June 8, an Tyson is about 20 pounds heavier with belts

May 16, 2002
I dont know what it is about Tyson that everybody thinks he`s gonna punish Lewis...

Its the other way around folks...Lewis is gonna PUNSIH Tyson real bad...Tyson is washed up...He isnt a all around great fighter...He`s nothin but a street fighter...With absoulutly NO COMPOSURE...I just hope he doesnt bite Lewis`s neck once Lewis starts to THRASH his ass...LoL