MIDWEST MOBBIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Actually I ran a spell check on that and it came up clean... I must have added it to the dictionary some time. But in the future when you complain about something like that, use punctuation.

It'll have more of an impact.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Actually I ran a spell check on that and it came up clean... I must have added it to the dictionary some time. But in the future when you complain about something like that, use punctuation.

It'll have more of an impact.
nah i wasnt complaing......but yeah thanks for the tip

techn9nehq said:
did you drop out of school or something?

i notice you're on the internet EVERY time i get on to check something.
no i didnt drop out....i got kicked out

Nov 14, 2002
i tried to tell everyone it was sweat........they must have some shitty graphics cards
Well listen... I assure you I don't have a shitty graphics card and I can see where someone would say something like that in passing.

I made those whack aim icons, yall are real dumbfucks getting on him about to much time on his hands when your arguing bout if sweat is on belows face.
True.

@aSavone: that is the same shit I was thinking...to much times on yall hands to be staring a icon in someone sig...................weirdos
If that's really the case then there's a lot of motherfuckers out there payin' a good buck for nothing. It's called "advertizing" and "promotion".

They're supposed to draw attention. They caught my attention and they do every time because when I stare at them I go... "Man, that shit is wack."

But fuck... it did it's job so I'm probably wrong.