Midwest Banner is coooooold!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Thanks ya'll appreciate it. Glad ya dig it...it came out nice with the rest of the scheme. The writing at the bottom is just scanned from an old book. Nothin really in particular in the words, just a to represent I guess the writing of midwest emcees and rappers. The skyline is made from Midwest cities spanning from West to East. Not sure if ya'll wanted to know or not....but there Kansas City, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Detroit, Cleveland. Cities that make up the region. "The Rustbelt"

Apr 25, 2002
loyalty7414 said:
how you like that brew town so far xpanther?get ready summers commin'.....niggas is maniacs up here when its hot!
^^ Yep I know

I'm liking it an awful lot man, thanks for asking. I love my job which is the reason I came in the first place. Having spent 4 years in the Midwest already has made it an easy transition. I enjoyed the 60 degree night-time thunderstorm we had tonight, that's definitely a feature of Midwest living. I'm getting lost on purpose everyday after work b/c 1) I don't know anybody so I'm bored and 2) it'll help me get my bearings and learn more about the city. I was up at Westlawn the other day for no other reason than that's Coo Coo Cal's old stomping ground and he is the reason I even gave a damn about the MIL five years before moving here.

I also don't mean to be always pointing out/playing the blame game with the racial shit either. The segregation/status thing is just so ridiculously noticeable in this city. You'd have to have your heard up your ass to not see that in a country of racial polarization, here it is even worse. From my nerd demographics projects and now that I'm in town, observation from walking & driving coupled with conversations, it's pretty obvious it's no joke and a major problem.

One thing I am really NOT feeling is the speed limits. Fuck going 30 mph when it's a 4 lane road and nothing around it, that is just stupid. Another thing I'm not liking is the inferiority complex a lot of people seem to have, they kind of laugh when I ask them what there is to do (they just laugh and say that all there is to do is drink) and I was at the Milwaukee Mall (Fond Du Lac & North Ave) a few weeks ago to see if there was a local CD store in there or to ask where one was, and I got laughed at b/c everybody was asking me why I don't just go buy something from NY or ATL. I was thinking in my head man fuck NY, stand up and be proud of the Mil.