MidWest Artists Store!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
yo mid-west artists,

www.midwestinvasion.com is accepting product for the store. We've only had 3 releases in the store for a while as we were holding off on putting more things in until the new design is up, but we decided to start adding more product as the design of the store will stay the same. We have The Union mixtape, and 57th RDV's Roguish ways and It's on now summer edition. we will be adding DOVE Dawg- THe Invasion, Below Zero- Beginning of Forever, and Nfamous- E Plurabis Unum. (and when i make it back to StL most likely Lyrikal Warfare- War games and Tantrum Montana's Diamond in da Rough mixtape)

If anyone wants to sell their product in the MWI store, let me know [email protected]

At this time, we are doing consignment only, e-mail me for details if you are interested.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
By the way, we are still accepting songs for the radio. just hit me up with an mp3 and we'll add it to the playlist

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
jaydub816 said:
i sent you a few songs and i aint heard shit..!!!!!!!
haha... you sent me a shitload of songs, could you be more specific? i'm assuming you are talking about the young kev songs. i'll get tubbs to add them tonight