!!!MICHAMPIN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Why dont you ever reveal yourself at the shows dude, we'd be honored to meet you homeboy, and we all bet at the Uptown show that you'll show up on the Siccness that you had come to the show, and by golly, you did... So the next time you are at a show, say the Blue Note or something like that, which is April 17th, show your face homeboy... Just come to the Merch table where the fat guys hang out during the show...

They wont beat you up! I promise... ;)

Aug 21, 2002
Slither said:
hahaha... where the fat guys hang out!
that's so mean! ;)
I donno Michy they're pretty scary!
Well, the only one that is a threat is Jose', cause he's so clumsy that he would beat you up on accident just by trying to shake your hand. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Apparently I've met dude before....I think he stopped me and asked me a question outside of Uptown back in December, but didnt mention who he was.

If he is who we think he is, his girl is kinda cute. I caught her lookin at me a few times on saturday.

If you're not gonna come introduce yourself, atleast let your girl come holler.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
jaydub816 said:
techn9nehq said:
If he is who we think he is, his girl is kinda cute. I caught her lookin at me a few times on saturday.
QUOTE]
yeah cuz michampin has the picture of you as his wallpaper with the "I Love Men" shirt on, and she was just wondering if you were the same person in the pic
learn how to use the quote button.......dirty cocksucker

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
techn9nehq said:
yeah cuz michampin has the picture of you as his wallpaper with the "I Love Men" shirt on, and she was just wondering if you were the same person in the pic

Nov 14, 2002
She was probably looking for that patented TechN9neHQ 5 dollar discount that Trav hooks you up with. Either that or she was confused that you weren't wearing a dress.

Or that... I just saw this, but I swear I was going to say "Maybe she thought you looked familiar but couldn't fully recognize you without your 'I love men' shirt."