MICHAMPIN <~~~ YOU KNOW BETTER NOW!! DONT YOU?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
michampin said:
hey man whats up this is mike.hey i just wanna start off by saying this is all bullshit and a mix up.first off i wanna tell u im sorry cause theres no way in hell i wanna start some drama.first off the reason i told u i was somebody else is cause when i found out who u were i knew i knew u and i didnt want anything like this to go down if we started argueing on the forum which is something everyone does on there so i knew it was gonna happen.thats why i didnt want to tell u who i was cause when i first started on here u started talking stuff saying i was a armourdale dude and all that and i didnt want to start no beef between me and u. i mean everyone on here talks shit and i was doing it and i apologize for the shit ive started.were both from the same place and from what ive know of u ur a cool ass dude.i dont know if ur still wanna start something or if ur gonna accept my apology.and there was some shit i wanted to ask u anyway about shit from where we live and who all u know .
but i mean we can talk if u wanna and fix this cause im not trying to talk no shit on u on the forum or in person lets just be grown men about this and fix the situation i mean we never had problems with anyone before.
peace
michael
ps u live over by amandas mom in central?????
HAHAHA.... MIKE..MIKE..MIKE...WHAT HAPPEN? AM I NOT A FAT BITCH ANYMORE?

michampin said:
basically i just wanna cease all the bullshit between us cause there really isnt any except all the bullshit on the forum.do u still chill with phillip brant and all of them???
and whats the deal with jeremy perry?
but forreal aint no need for all this shit i mean the fighting and all that shit is stupid especially when ur two grown men like us and theres reallly no good reason to fight
LETS NOT TRY AND MAKE UP NOW MICH...FIGHTING AINT COOL NOW?...BUT YOU STILL WANT MY ADDRESS???....HA HA HA

michampin said:
my bad about all the shit forreal dude.im just trying to be cool with everyone on the forum and its hard when people talk shit.i love the shit out of kansas city rap thats basically what i live for except for my boring ass job and my girl.but i know u got love for kc rap also its just i wanna be cool with everyone and i especially dont wanna have any beef with anyone especially someone i know from school.
michael
YOUR RIGHT....IT IS YOUR BAD. DAMN THIS IS FUN...I WISH YOU WOULD JUST GO AWAY...
AMANDA SHOULD BE ASHAMED....

JLMACN said:
ON A REAL ....YOU IF YOU ARE A MAN...THEN YOU WOULD KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT WHEN YOU KNOW A REAL MAN IS SPEAKING THAT COULD EASILY STOMP ON YOU...

YOU ARE RIGHT WE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE..BUT THEN AGAIN...I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU...YOU WERE JUST A FAGGOT LOOKIN DUDE I NEVER CONSIDERED TO HANG AROUND...NOT TALKIN SHIT...JUST TELLIN YOU THE TRUTH...

ITS NOT ABOUT FORUM SHIT...OR NONE OF THAT...YOU KNOW ME...BUT YET YOU STILL TRY TO CLOWN ON ME..AND DISS ME..IM SORRY BUT MEN DONT HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THAT....I TALK SHIT CAUSE I CAN BACK IT UP...YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD WHIPP ME MIKE?....I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT...THATS WHY YOU WROTE THIS LETTER...OR 2.

I THINK YOU HID YOUR IDENTITY TO TALK YOUR SHIT AND TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT..MIKE I NEVER LIKED YOU...AND FROM THE SOUND OF IT...YOU REALLY NEVER LIKED ME...SO IMA PUT IT LIKE THIS...KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME...CAUSE WHEN YOU OPEN IT...TOWARDS ME...YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING...IF IT WAS ANY OTHER DUDE I DIDNT KNOW OR DIDNT KNOW ME...THEN YEA I COULD OVER LOOK IT...BUT SINCE YOU KNOW ME...AND YOU WANNA CALL ME NAMES AND MAKE THREATS.......THEN BRING IT YOU FUCKIN BITCH.....YOU KNOW IM NOT ONE TO BACK DOWN. I ASKED SOME PEOPLE WHERE YOU BE CHILLIN AND SHIT....I TOLD MY BRO ABOUT THIS SHIT....

MIKE...YOU HAVE NO IDEA MAN... YOU THINK IM PLAYIN A GAME WHEN I TALK TO YOU...

POINT BLANK...I DONT ACCEPT YOUR PATHETIC APPOLOGY...DONT TRY AND DISRESPECT ME AGAIN....QUIT ASKIN ALL THESE FUCKIN QUESTIONS ....HOGGING UP THE BOARD.

DOES AMANDA KNOW HOW MUCH OF A REAL BITCH YOU ARE....YOUR LUCKY...YOU GOT A DICK..CAUSE PAST THAT YOU AINT NO MAN TO ME.

JOSE

HOPE YOU GOT MY POINT!!! DONT E-MAIL ME ANYMORE!!
CAUSE ILL JUST KEEP POSTING THEM..

Dec 29, 2002
but im not gonna fight over some bullshit especially since this is a tech n9ne and strange forum and ur talking bout fighting me and shit
just drop it

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
MICHAMPIN said:
alright cool we dont have to be cool or anything
all im saying is i left the fighting shit with me back in highschool i dont have to try to prove nothing for anyone
and i didnt know who u were till after i started talking shit
but im just saying i aint trying to fight u and im gonna leave it at that
WE WERE NEVER "COOL"...YOU FOUGHT IN HIGHSCHOOL?...HAHA...THATS KINDA FUNNY...
SHUT UP ALREADY DUDE...

MICHAMPIN said:
im gonna drop the shit and if u wanna try to find where im at and u wanna come fight me then so be it.
i just wish u would drop it also
considering we are both tech fans
TRY AND FIND WHERE YOU ARE AT?....DONT YOU CHILL AT "BUDDYS" IN WESTPORT...
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TECH AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU TRYIN TO ACT HARD....

THIS IS THE 4TH E-MAIL IN 7 MIN...ENOUGH ALREDY

Oct 18, 2003
Damn mich, I think you should probably quit hiding and shakin behind a computer dude. You seem pretty damn nervous if you ask me.

Nov 14, 2002
Hey Mike...

LoL. If JL doesn't get to you soon, at least I know you'll be around and where to find you.

Oh and your girlfriends moms place too, slick.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

@ toastid jughead....do you know me too?...let me guess ...you do?....well if so let your name be known also...

@ makeveli2pac.....this cat been sayin he knows me...and never told me his name or anything...(atleast his real name)...now that i know clearly who he is....hewants to e-mail me askin me not to fight him.....what a bitch!!!

@everyone else...this shit is funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.