Michael Vick was reinstated by NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Phil, Seattle's coaching is staff is already familiar with Vick.
you think i dont know?

gregg knapp is a horrible oc. sure vick would be ok there, but its not A GOOD FIT

he needs a spread offense with multiple wr sets like he had success with under dan reeves.

not knapps "not really a west coast offense" west coast offense

if knapp calls plays like he did in atlanta you guys are in for a long season.

first play of the year, AND SAVE THIS POST, will be a run up the middle for a 2 yard gain or less.

GUARANTEE IT.

Feb 2, 2006
mike vick was already a legendary qb b4 all this dogfightin shit started....i bet he aint the only dude in the nfl doin dogfightin

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I would love to see vick on one of these teams houston, denver, st louis, vikings, miami, cincy
houston would be intriguing as matt schaub is there. i dont see it happening, i dont think they'd do that to matt schaub, but you never know. vick is the reason schaub is paid as well as he is now lol.

where are you in bmore? im down here workin its hella cool. im right by the airport on camp meade rd in linthicum/baltimore

Jul 24, 2005
houston would be intriguing as matt schaub is there. i dont see it happening, i dont think they'd do that to matt schaub, but you never know. vick is the reason schaub is paid as well as he is now lol.
hell yeah but I just want to see vick in a system to where he has a chance to start I think st louis is the perfect fit tho

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mike vick was already a legendary qb b4 all this dogfightin shit started....i bet he aint the only dude in the nfl doin dogfightin
maybe now, since all of a sudden its a federal offense.

but when he was doing it, it was pretty wide spread.

if you ever lived in poor conditions chances are youve seen or at least heard about a dogfight. i guess its just based on how/where you were raised.

Feb 14, 2004
The idea that Michael Vick could land in Seattle has been mentioned to me by multiple league sources over the past couple of days. From what I’ve heard, new Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora had a great relationship with Vick while the two were in Atlanta – despite the negative reports circulating through the rumor mill right now – and that he actually “cares” about the former Falcon and his future. I’ve also been told that, from a public relations standpoint, Seattle would offer Vick some protection from the media since it isn’t a city that draws the kind of overwhelming national attention as a Dallas or a Pittsburgh. Time to throw the Seahawks into the ring for Vick’s services? Today, Vick said he’s “getting close” to signing with a team, so we should soon know where this story leads.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ur crazy homie...This is Michael Vick....He was once the highest paid player in NFL history and now u can get him for cheap(for now)...Its like buying a Ki for 280$....Somebody will pick him up this season.
it might take an injury or two but what happens when drew brees gets hurt. you think the saints are giving joey harrington the keys to that car? somebodys gonna get hurt, and vick is already better than a good deal of nfl starters even after 2 years off.

Feb 14, 2004
I know alot of Seahawks fans that don't want Vick in Seattle, but I got my fingers crossed that we pick him up. Because IF Hass gets injured again, we'll have Vick and Wallace, two running backs/qb's lol I also hear that we may take part in the Wildcat this season, and having them two running the wildcat would be something else.

May 30, 2006
Seattle needs tto concentrate on developing Senneca walace...Dude has a future if u ask me.

Somebody will sign Vick...he'll sell tickets and jerseys real fast so expect some team to give him a shot.

Jul 24, 2005
it might take an injury or two but what happens when drew brees gets hurt. you think the saints are giving joey harrington the keys to that car? somebodys gonna get hurt, and vick is already better than a good deal of nfl starters even after 2 years off.
agreed my problem is that these gm's have a finger stuck up thier asses who don't want a qb that has been to the probowl 4 out of the 5 year and only miss the one year cause of injury and you will get him for cheap?

Feb 14, 2004
I don't think that Seneca would be a good replacement for Matt. His accuracy is off a bit, and he is short as hell. We need to work on Mike Teel more than Seneca. Teel has the size that Seneca lacks. Or we can just pick up a QB in next years draft with one of our 1st rounders.

Mar 16, 2005
Ur crazy homie...This is Michael Vick....He was once the highest paid player in NFL history and now u can get him for cheap(for now)...Its like buying a Ki for 280$....Somebody will pick him up this season.
he was once highest paid due to espn and media doing, not his perfect throwing skills.

and not many teams will sign him due to the backlash the team will take from protestors....am i saying thats right NO he paid his debt etc etc etc, but you all know how some of these groups are they will still protest out the ass.