Michael Jackson and a baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
look @ yo' boy......

....http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/021120/170/2pzrd.html
that man is a fucken nutt-job..... i know that ain't his baby.... i mean he got 2 other kids and they came out white.... remember michael was black at one time... so genetically at least one of them runts should of came out with some color, ya dig???? he needs to be locked away, in a biospere maybe....or a freak show!!!! lol but yo', maybe the baby is teething and it bit off his nub.....

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Cranky said:
Weirdest "human" ever.........
There's no doubt about it, the man is psycho.

What was wierd bout this whole incident was the night before it happened I was on the phone with my mom and we were talking bout how wierd this guy has gotten. Something is obviously wrong with this man.

E! Channel's Rank show named him on there Biggest Hollywood Oop's segment as number 1. Wacko Jacko is Oop's with arms and legs.

Aug 23, 2002
that is not his child..lol..not that that makes it better for him to hang the babyover the ledge, but jackson was as black a me back int he day and sugery cant change DNA..he bought a kid like everything else.

He has came to nothing and used to be the most respected man in music despite his weird ass look. Too bad.

May 5, 2002
Hey I heard this joke 1 time in like 5th grade...itz goes like this:

Q: How Do U get a Michael Jackson burger?

A: A 35 year old meat between two 10 year old buns!

HAHAHA that shit was lame huh?

:::gOnE:::

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
michael jackson is the first black man to want to be a white woman......he's just fucked in the head. imo.