MICHAEL HUFF IS A BUST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
IT'S TIME TO FACE IT RAIDERS FANS- THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE AN UTTER BUST. ANOTHER HORRIBLE DRAFT CHOICE BY AL DAVIS. HE FAILED MISERABLY AT SS, SO THEY MOVED HIM TO FS HOPING HE WOULD DO BETTER THERE. HE IS AN EVEN BIGGER FAILURE AT FS. HE GAVE UP HUGE PLAYS YESTERDAY AGAINST THE SAINTS IN COVERAGE. HIS AWARENESS IS AWFUL. HIS POSITIONING AND BODY CONTROL IN COVERAGE=TERRIBLE. THE GUY IS TRASH AT THIS POINT.

THIS GUY SUCKS.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah... real talk...

man I'm dissapointed in the secondary all together

this was supposed to be one of the best secondaries in the NFL... and I've seen teams throw all over us

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Agreed.... this dude was supposed to be the man coming out of Texas. They labeled him a big hitter and I have yet to see a big hit from this dude. His awareness is terrible... he has no instincts.. that's why he has only 1 int in his career so far... How many forced fumbles does this dude have? He's not a playmaker, he's a mfin bust.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Huff is worse.... Gallery plays a tougher position in my opinion. Huff has it easy... all he gotta do is read and react and he can't even do that.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
after each week he's looking more and more like derrick gibson and anthony dorsett.

Oh shit dont remind me of these two....I thought Derrick Gibson outta florida state was it......He wasnt.....Dorsett was aggressive and thats about it.......Man i had high hopes for HUFF....Like tony said they hyped him as a big hitter coming outta texas and ive yet to see it....Not once......He only has one pick in his carrer????? WOW.....Where is Eddie Anderson and Jack Tatum when you need them.....Almost every other corner/saftey that came out of Texas was solid....Cedric Griffin, Aaron Ross.....Quentin Jammer,
So Much for this!
.http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/draft/2006-04-16-usat-defensive-backs_x.htm

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I don't know of anyone who thought he would be a star in the league, honestly. I couldn't believe my ears when we drafted him. He was maaaaybe worthy of a late second, early third round selection, but not the first round, and ESPECIALLY not the top 10, and ESPECIALLY not to Oakland, who needed many more players and many more important positions. I had no big expectations for the guy, but I guess I'm in the minority. A good season on a championship contender sure can raise your stock...ie. Jamarcus Russell.

Let's see, though...in 2005 they took Fabian Washington, 2004 was Robert Gallery, 2003 was Nnamdi Asomugha, 2002 was Phillip Buchanon, and 2001 was Derrick Gibson. Huh. So, one productive player out of the bunch (and that includes Huff, McFadden, and Russell).

The Oakland Raiders are about the WORST when it comes to drafting players in the first round.

Apr 25, 2002
Let's see, though...in 2005 they took Fabian Washington, 2004 was Robert Gallery, 2003 was Nnamdi Asomugha, 2002 was Phillip Buchanon, and 2001 was Derrick Gibson. Huh. So, one productive player out of the bunch (and that includes Huff, McFadden, and Russell).
5 DB's taken in the first round since 2001..absolutely ridiculous. Especially considering only 2 are still on the team and 1 of the 2 is garbage. Fuck Al Davis and his DB fetish..

Aug 9, 2006
I don't know of anyone who thought he would be a star in the league, honestly. I couldn't believe my ears when we drafted him. He was maaaaybe worthy of a late second, early third round selection, but not the first round, and ESPECIALLY not the top 10, and ESPECIALLY not to Oakland, who needed many more players and many more important positions. I had no big expectations for the guy, but I guess I'm in the minority. A good season on a championship contender sure can raise your stock...ie. Jamarcus Russell.

The Oakland Raiders are about the WORST when it comes to drafting players in the first round.
good thing yall got rid of kiffin :ermm:

Apr 5, 2005
THE RAIDERS SUCK PERIOD. WHATS NEW? JR is garbage. Gallery is garbage. Hall is garbage. McFadden ain't doing shit. None of these guys are progressing. All the blame is on Al Davis. Rob Ryan sucks also. I feel bad for the players in the organization. There's talent on that team, but for as long as Al Davis is running things I do not see any improvements.