mic pass vidéo in new orleans (p,silkk,playa,rom')

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
yall got any other place to see this at? I don't like downloading plug ins and shit on my comp because it fucked up once and I really don't have money to be spending on fixing it again.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^ forreal LMAO @ silk the shocker hes the worst rapper ever ..lol sudda had Mystikal,black menace,boosie,weebie,lil wayne,bg,juvie,both choppers lmao

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
that shit sucked ass, not one of them fools came tight.....i mean i know master p cant rap and aint come with anything listenable since forever but this fool cant even sign any decent rapper to his label.....

Jan 20, 2006
Up2nOgOoD said:
that shit sucked ass, not one of them fools came tight.....i mean i know master p cant rap and aint come with anything listenable since forever but this fool cant even sign any decent rapper to his label.....
Well, then you haven´t heard of em...P signed some real talents

Dec 17, 2005
Gutterson III said:
nobody in New Orleans can get along.. Juvie and BG hate Wayne.. Webbie's beefin with Boosie now.. Cash Money don't like No Limit..
Huh?

I thought Foxx and Dee-1 came nice (even though Foxx from Baton Rouge, not N.O.) and that one dude holding the mic sideways was decent too, but they shoulda had some N.O. heavyweights on there, not the practice squad....