Miami Tha Most On Foxxhole radio sayin Fat Tone didnt kill Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
thats that older cat "Miami" right? he doesnt rap but you hear him talkin shit on records.
If its the guy Im thinking of he was dancin hella crazy in "treal tv 1" and looked like he was on one! he looks like my grandfather.lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
crazy shit. one day it may surface, just like some new dre material. dont wait up though

btw, what happened to that "lost" track with mac dre over that game over beat? i heard the husalah one not the dre one

Nov 8, 2007
crazy shit. one day it may surface, just like some new dre material. dont wait up though

btw, what happened to that "lost" track with mac dre over that game over beat? i heard the husalah one not the dre one
I REMEMBER HEARING THE DRE ONE LONG AGO ON THIZZWORLD SOMEONE POSTED EM ALONG WITH DRE RAPPIN OVER A BUNCH OFF COMMERCIAL BEATZ

I REGRET NOT SAVING THEM ONLY HEARD EM

May 31, 2006
Word on the street is Dre was slanging some fake Thizz out in KC and the goons didnt appreciate that... might be old news... but it was news to me