Miami Rapper Stitches Gets Knocked Out By Game’s Manager Wack 100

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
one of the most embarrassing part about this all:

before all this happened he dropped a video called "i love my niggas"
them same "niggas" beat him up on command , commanded by the dude that got him knocked out on video for the entire internet to see.

damn. do you still love your niggas though.

then he goes on video lookin about the same as bro did at the end of creed, holdin up the pussiest of dogs, talkin about 'this dog can do more damage' are you serious? man. stitches. bro. stop stitches.

sometimes, i kinda feel bad about shit like this. i start thinkin damn man, how much could this mentally fuck someone up in the head? like is this damn near suicide worthy?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
LOL @ anyone thinking this guy is 19 or 20. Uhhhhh...no. There is a vid of him battle rapping in HS at around 18...and that was back in 2008. This dude is in his mid 20's at least.

And what kind of "drug lord"...gets married at 20?
People are saying he's 20 based off of his birthdate from his booking info from when he went to jail after he got knocked out. Seems like he should be way older to me too. Unless that was a typo though it probably is his real age.

Mar 21, 2009
i never understood how this was considered some type of exposure video. obviously he wasn't born with tattoos on his face and he's like 20 now lol. oh he sucked at rapping when he was 15 or 16? how is that being exposed if he still sucks? i support shitty music tho i get a better kick out of it than good music especially with rap music.

i never understood how no one ever gives him shit for saying nigga tho. he looks way whiter than v nasty and she caught hella shit for that

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i never understood how this was considered some type of exposure video. obviously he wasn't born with tattoos on his face and he's like 20 now lol. oh he sucked at rapping when he was 15 or 16? how is that being exposed if he still sucks? i support shitty music tho i get a better kick out of it than good music especially with rap music.

i never understood how no one ever gives him shit for saying nigga tho. he looks way whiter than v nasty and she caught hella shit for that
I thought he was some mixed kid.

Mar 21, 2009
When the newspaper maker a comic about you getting slapped by ya wife onstage....ya gangsta rap career is over.

Cmon now blood.....this dude might at well start suckin his own dick.

Buy a bullet, rent a gun and find a place to clear your mind one last time stitches
he's a kid and learning a lesson hopefully he doesn't die doing it

Feb 8, 2006

i lol'ed because it was one of the worst things i've ever heard not to "expose"

Mar 21, 2009
I thought he was black and white.

One of the men in his fam need to sit him down and have a talk with him. He's gonna end up gettin merked.
just watched some youtube thing on him to try and find out if he's black at all but instead it said he's been on his own since 14 i don't think he has much of a family structure. kinda sad

v nasty is mixed philipino and her mom is hot as fuck she's a bartender in oakland somewhere.