mexican-iraqi collabo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
60 arrested in bust of Iraqi, Mexican organized crime rings
August 18, 2011 | 2:33 pm

Sixty people were arrested on suspicion of drug and weapons charges after an undercover investigation centered on an Iraqi social club in suburban El Cajon, law enforcement officials announced Thursday.

The investigation uncovered connections between the club and elements of the Sinaloa drug syndicate, Mexican mafia and an Iraqi organized crime organization in Detroit, according to officials of the El Cajon Police Department and the San Diego branch of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

Illicit drugs and pharmaceuticals, $630,000 in cash and 3,500 pounds of marijuana were seized during the investigation as well as three luxury automobiles, 34 firearms and four improvised explosive devices, officials said.

In April, an undercover agent was shown a grenade and told that other grenades were available for sale from a Mexican military source, El Cajon Police Chief Pat Sprecco said.

The social club, located on East Main Street, has been the center of other investigations over the last decade for drug sales, gambling, car theft and gun smuggling, officials said.

Dubbed Operation Shadowbox, the current investigation is continuing, Sprecco said.

Communities in eastern San Diego County and in the Detroit area have been major immigration locations for Iraqis in recent decades.

Dec 17, 2004
them chaldeans (christian iraquis) run el cajon....between them and the woods... they got the dope n guns sowed up out there....
yeah a grip of chaldeans were always (maybe still are) droppin hella cash and doing hella coke at stingaree in the gaslamp. i think they might be involved with ownership there. one time i saw a chaldean dude break a black dudes leg outside of stingaree...they squared up and in one kick to the leg he dropped the guy. i thought he must of been prince of persia or something

my girl used to work at a restaurant near el cajon that would get a lot of chaldeans and she said that they would always come in smelling like pints of cologne or perfume in flashy name brand everything and act like they were royalty treating the servers like slaves haha

thats all ive got. if you guys dont know about chaldeans you can just base all your opinion on them off what i just said

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i love how people throw "sand nigger" around like hotcakes

but everyone is on v-nasty's helmet for the same shit

lol