Metro Rock Band, Rapper Team Up for New Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Why would someone "not support" iTunes?

You're too cool for iTunes or something?
Easy. The shit is unnecessarily complex and a pain in the ass, not to mention a damn resource hog, plus it loads itself into the computer's memory even when it's not running. Not to mention Apple makes shit needlessly complicated for their consumers what with the requirement to have this resource hogging crock of shit installed on your computer if you want to use their products. What ever happened to simply plugging the device in and dragging the MP3 files you want onto the device?

The only good purpose to own it is to buy single tracks, and well, I could just download that shit for free with a quick sweep through Google. Fuck iTunes and Apple.

Jan 29, 2006
i dont actually pay for music so i just download it all and it goes into my music folder. when i need to update the zune i just plug in and sync what i want. i have a zune 30gb(og style for the zune alarm clock by the bed, the zune 8gb for activities(working out, running, mowing the yard) and i have the zunehd 32gb for my car and if i go anywhere.